Dermastamp Simplest Cleaning Ideas?

Trying2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys so I’m going to buy a dermastamp .5 or 1mm and need ideas for cleaning purposes! Have never used a dermaroller or stamp before.... any suggestions would be awesome, thank you

thetdog666

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys so I’m going to buy a dermastamp .5 or 1mm and need ideas for cleaning purposes! Have never used a dermaroller or stamp before.... any suggestions would be awesome, thank you
I wash it with hot water then leave in a glass submerged with surgical spirit for 20 mins. I then take it out and put away once dry

Trying2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks guys, that powder looks good. There seems to be endless ways to do it. Has anyone on here had dramas with infection? And any results with the stamp and not using minoxidil?

thetdog666

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks guys, that powder looks good. There seems to be endless ways to do it. Has anyone on here had dramas with infection? And any results with the stamp and not using minoxidil?
i havent noticed any difference in my hairline. Im using 1.5mm every 1 or 2 weeks then applying my first minoxidil dose 24hrs later. Im changing to regaine after my remaining (1-2 month worth) of kirkland has finished. I have had 0 results from that stuff.

Trying2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i havent noticed any difference in my hairline. Im using 1.5mm every 1 or 2 weeks then applying my first minoxidil dose 24hrs later. Im changing to regaine after my remaining (1-2 month worth) of kirkland has finished. I have had 0 results from that stuff.
Thanks for the update! I’ll buy the dermastamp soon and see how it goes. I’ve got an idea on a natural topical to apply straight after the dermastamp! Maybe something with castor oil, cocunt oil, rosemary and green tea!