Dermarolling Success - 2 Months In Pictures Attached

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
How do u use the stamp? I know there are directions I've been using for the roller (roll in one of 4 directions 5 times, etc). The stamp looks so much easier to use and would help in terms of not pulling hair. Thanks

centurie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do u use the stamp? I know there are directions I've been using for the roller (roll in one of 4 directions 5 times, etc). The stamp looks so much easier to use and would help in terms of not pulling hair. Thanks

I start off by showering and whilst my hair is wet I dermastamp around my crown. This is literally just an up and down motion, multiple times around the area until I am satisfied. I then slick my hair back and with a comb divide my hair down the centre of the scalp and dermastamp where the separation line is (again multiple up and down motions). I then progressively move from centre to the left of my scalp divinding my hair each time and derma stamping down the parting. Repeat centre to right of scalp and then finish off with the hairline/ temple points via slicking hair back and holding with one hand and dermastamping with the free hand. I finish with applying minoxidil after.

Hope this has helped

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I start off by showering and whilst my hair is wet I dermastamp around my crown. This is literally just an up and down motion, multiple times around the area until I am satisfied. I then slick my hair back and with a comb divide my hair down the centre of the scalp and dermastamp where the separation line is (again multiple up and down motions). I then progressively move from centre to the left of my scalp divinding my hair each time and derma stamping down the parting. Repeat centre to right of scalp and then finish off with the hairline/ temple points via slicking hair back and holding with one hand and dermastamping with the free hand. I finish with applying minoxidil after.

Hope this has helped

Thanks. How many times do u go up and down on one area? Also, do u use the larger stamp with the square bottom or the tiny circular one?

SaitamaSensei

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't get how people manage to make their scalp bleed either. Started using 1mm today all i got was a little redness no matter how hard i sticked it in. I'm doing it for minoxidil absorption too.

Red October

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thinking of getting into the whole roller/stamp thing. Is the stamp better than the roller? Is it primarily to avoid tangled hair? Also, is it better to buy an adjustable stamp? Thanks.

Red October

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry. Another question: can dermarolling/stamp bring back hairline? I take it that it can?