Dermarolling (microneedling) Alone - Worth A Try?

BaldingYupeee

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone

newbie here.

38 yr old dude, balding - typical crown/front recession.

I've decided to go the all-natural route. Currently just taking multivitamins, and using an organic hair loss shampoo.

I've been reading about dermarolling, and am intrigued.

Anyone have any experience/thoughts on just dermarolling alone (no Rogaine, Propecia, lasers...to go along with it)?
Would that generate any results on its own/would it be worth it?

Thanks guys.

Dealing With It

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wouldn't see why not. There has been results with just microneedling alone on Youtube. Just don't overdo it and cause shockloss

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
That natural route is to just go bald. That is what is nature intended for you. If you don't want to use medical science it's a waste of time and energy to even try getting your hair back if you have Androgenetic Alopecia.

BaldingYupeee

My Regimen
Reaction score
That natural route is to just go bald. That is what is nature intended for you. If you don't want to use medical science it's a waste of time and energy to even try getting your hair back if you have Androgenetic Alopecia.

My question was specifically about dermarolling - and if anyone has had experience with just that alone.
How one chooses to deal with hairloss is a very personal decision - i certainly don't judge others on what they decide.
Ive done lots of research on how to treat hairloss, and ive made my own personal decision on how to deal with it, decision which I'm fine with.

Best of luck to you