Dermarolling every day. Anyone tried this?

Lookaway

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone tried dermarolling daily/more frequently? And did it help with growth in your experience? Thanks.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is sometimes common to dermaroll with 1.5mm with light/moderate pressure once a day before applying minoxidil, some people get great results, i would do it at night.

Lookaway

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is sometimes common to dermaroll with 1.5mm with light/moderate pressure once a day before applying minoxidil, some people get great results, i would do it at night.
May I ask if you're doing this also?
And do you know if doing this long-term causes scarring?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Microneedling is miraculous but since most people are on two to three meds, it's hard to ascribe results. If pressure is used then probably once a week is all one will want to do. It's not fun and so the real issue is not doing it enough on a monthly basis if more than once weekly is beneficial. I do my face too and it couldn't take that really more than twice a week.

rapper dude

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Microneedling is miraculous but since most people are on two to three meds, it's hard to ascribe results. If pressure is used then probably once a week is all one will want to do. It's not fun and so the real issue is not doing it enough on a monthly basis if more than once weekly is beneficial. I do my face too and it couldn't take that really more than twice a week.
Is it normal to start seeing more hair on arms & legs/nose/ears after 2 months of taking minoxidil oral

rapper dude

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. It's a downside more so for females but they usually take tiny amounts along with spironolactone.
Just seeing my arms are looking like a wolf and eyebrows are super thick, also saw really small hairs in sinks after shampooing. The bloating or water retention seems to have left. My nose now seems like a fountain of hair, so much hair I have to remove hairs to breath better

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oral min will inevitably cause hypertrichosis. My face is overgrown (a monobrow appears) my hands, in general, literally everything..

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oral min will inevitably cause hypertrichosis. My face is overgrown (a monobrow appears) my hands, in general, literally everything..
I have gone down to 6.25 mg only in the morning to give my eyes 24 hours so to speak to recover and the alien eye look has relented but I have noticed that insomnia makes them look better too so sleep has an effect as well. My feet were too swollen and I can't take the beard growth even if I am maybe in more of an androgynous period now. It's insanely scratchy even though it doesn't seem to grow out much. But the whole point of beard removal is ahem, for her pleasure so to speak so it nullifies a tool in the tranny toolbox since I can't get close enough not to feel it anymore and that's been since I went off spironolactone and onto oral min at 25mg daily for many months so hopefully I got my money's worth and I will always use foam once daily and take a couple of drops to supplement it but I can see the hair in the temples and it's pretty much all filled in so now I am working on length. Until it hits your shoulders and chin in terms of length, people still think "guy" probably just at a glance from behind or the sides since that is all filling out too in terms of volume which is something else, we know very little about promoting.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it normal to start seeing more hair on arms & legs/nose/ears after 2 months of taking minoxidil oral
Yes. The good news is very little of it is out of sorts or werewolf hair which one guy on the Bridgeburn site had where his hairline was way, way down and looked terrible to me but he was like, "hey. It's coverage" even though he looked better before even with a little frontal recession. Page 5 of the Bridgeburn thread shows him.

rapper dude

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have gone down to 6.25 mg only in the morning to give my eyes 24 hours so to speak to recover and the alien eye look has relented but I have noticed that insomnia makes them look better too so sleep has an effect as well. My feet were too swollen and I can't take the beard growth even if I am maybe in more of an androgynous period now. It's insanely scratchy even though it doesn't seem to grow out much. But the whole point of beard removal is ahem, for her pleasure so to speak so it nullifies a tool in the tranny toolbox since I can't get close enough not to feel it anymore and that's been since I went off spironolactone and onto oral min at 25mg daily for many months so hopefully I got my money's worth and I will always use foam once daily and take a couple of drops to supplement it but I can see the hair in the temples and it's pretty much all filled in so now I am working on length. Until it hits your shoulders and chin in terms of length, people still think "guy" probably just at a glance from behind or the sides since that is all filling out too in terms of volume which is something else, we know very little about promoting.
how many drops is that ?

rapper dude

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how many drops is that ?
When I take it 2-3 times a day (2-3 drops) I get really bad eyes the next day. Watch did not fit on wrist after bloating but we have seem to get that under control

Went to see DERM two weeks ago who said temples looked good and no signs of alopecia baldness on scalp

rapper dude

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it normal not to see
Yes. The good news is very little of it is out of sorts or werewolf hair which one guy on the Bridgeburn site had where his hairline was way, way down and looked terrible to me but he was like, "hey. It's coverage" even though he looked better before even with a little frontal recession. Page 5 of the Bridgeburn thread shows him.
Is it normal not to see crazy shedding and actually less hair in sink?

rapper dude

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How many months went by until you really started to notice and were you able to keep bloating under control

rapper dude

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
PS. great tp have you on this site because you seem to know a lot and it was you who motivated me to first take liquid Minoxidil. I was the clown who tried foam and ended up in the hospital about 3 months ago and no problems with liquid