Dermaroller Results After About A Month Apart

Chris2009

Reaction score
Hi guys, im not good at critiquing myself so I was wondering if you guys can see any progress in my results after using a .5 derma roller . Results are about a month and a week apart.

This picture was taken 3/28/19 IMG_3858.JPG

and this next picture was fresh after a 1 guard haircut taken yesterday 5/9/18
IMG_0182 2.JPG I didn't include the crown because its still a work in progress

DAVAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its hard to tell, do you feel your hairline has filled in slightly?
Are you on minoxidil as well?
How often are you rolling?

noveau22

My Regimen
Reaction score
man it's really hard to tell. I was going to say worse since the front of your head looks more filled in w/ hair compared to the rest of the head.

Ibiza4300

Reaction score
What the hell is this garbage I swear 90% of people with before/after pics don’t underhand the concept of lighting.

Illz

My Regimen
Reaction score
You need start eating a good diet , bang in some walnuts and almonds nuts and pumpking seeds in your porridge for breakfast give it about 6 to 9 months and you notice your hair getting thicker and cut out coffee and tea.

dr dhananjay

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,
As a doctor, I feel using only derma roller will not solve your solution. Along with derma roller, you also need to have to do other hair loss treatments like PRP, micro needling, Low laser light therapy, etc along with topical and oral medications like minoxidil and finasteride. Before doing any treatments you need to consult a dermatologist for better help.
Thanks

Deliciadecu

My Regimen
Reaction score
Could be the lighting but looks like there are some hair growing near the temples :)