Dermaroller Dermarolling Dermarolling Dermarolling

artursco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why not give dutasteride a try? There are guys on these forums for whom finasteride did not work, but who have managed to have success with dutasteride.
I am now 11 months into remission. Should not and not planning to take anything.

artursco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys if believe that the stuff works for you stick to it. Nothing worked for me or if worked I could not tell the difference.

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well if slow progression was best I could get...then no...thank you. I quit as never experienced any regrowth. Simple.
You say that now but slowing hair loss is a major step in treating hair loss. It's the difference between being completely bald in 5 years or 20 years. Had my hair loss rate been 3x slower, I would not even be here for another decade

artursco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You say that now but slowing hair loss is a major step in treating hair loss. It's the difference between being completely bald in 5 years or 20 years. Had my hair loss rate been 3x slower, I would not even be here for another decade
Right .....how you can prove that you slowed it down? How you can tell your hair are better now because of your regimen. You can't. This is how it works.... business my friend, business... nothing more.

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Right .....how you can prove that you slowed it down? How you can tell your hair are better now because of your regimen. You can't. This is how it works.... business my friend, business... nothing more.
You are right there man. You wonçt be able to tell how it would have progressed. Very tricky thing. But once you started this road, if you have no sides and no concernes about it, you probably should have stayed with it for at least 24 month, when it's supposed to peak as far as results. I am not taking Fina because I am not as of now convinced that I am willing to risk but for someone that already bit the bullet and has no sides and no concerns, probably you should have stuck with it.

Hairicane

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

This is something that bugs me.

I started losing hair at 22 (became nw2) and Im now 45 (I'm nw3 vertex). My hair loss has been super slow, it seems to stop completely for years actually.

I'm not complaining about my slow loss but how can I know my regime is working until I see regrowth? I can't. Not knowing if it's working is burning me up inside.

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am now 11 months into remission. Should not and not planning to take anything.
But why not give dutasteride a try as a last throw of the dice? Is it that you are concerned about the possible side-effects it can cause? Did finasteride give you sides?

artursco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys. Look. This is only me. Right. 42 year old happily into remission. Beat the cancer. My hair are not that important anymore. But have a think right. 12 years of regimens yes? Lost all hair last year due to the chemo/treatment. If these hair were there because finasteride/minoxidil and other stuff worked I should have less hair now 11 months post chemo. They are almost the same....my wife can't see any difference. What that tells me. Hair treatments never worked as my hair is the same as before chemo. My body just restarted and put me where I should be without using anything.

Last edited: