DermaNeedling to improve absorption of Topical AntiAndrogens: My OH-Flutamide and Dermaneedling Log

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The main reason why topical AAs like CB, RU, or OH-F are not able to achieve the same results as oral AAs like Flutamide, etc. is due to very low absorption to the hair follicle which in the bottom of the dermal layer of the skin.

Most of the drug doesn't get past the surface protective layer, the startup corneum, the majority of the rest remains in the epidermis, and only a very small fraction reaches the dermis where it even has a chance of blocking the ARs at the hair follicle.

I emailed a bunch of authors who published studies on topical absorption of drugs like testosterone, estradiol, and a few others and all of them confirmed to me that if would be very challenging if not imprssible to create a vehicle which is able to deliver about 5-7mg of a drug through the scalp which is approximately what would be needed of most AR blockers to achieve an effect that is similar to the oral dose.

SO I'm hoping that if I demaneedle and apply a topical AA afterwards that I could greatly increase the level of absorption of the drug and potentially have enough to stop miniaturization. I've bought a derminator and have 10g of OH-F so I'll be experimenting with the dose, depth, and frequency of this regiment and keep a log here.

If you are someone who is interested in doing very niche Topical Anti-Androgen experiments like this yourself (AKA not just an RU user) you can join our discord server from the following link: https://discord.gg/eyufDUvev8

AndrewBarnes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why not just take the oh-flutamide systemically at a very low dose? That will save you a lot of money.

I want to know if you experience any sides with using Oh-F since it's as strong as RU but has a much longer half life (6 hours). I get mild gyno from using RU at 250mg and heart palpitations at 500mg. No libido loss.

Salugi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why not just take the oh-flutamide systemically at a very low dose? That will save you a lot of money.

I want to know if you experience any sides with using Oh-F since it's as strong as RU but has a much longer half life (6 hours). I get mild gyno from using RU at 250mg and heart palpitations at 500mg. No libido loss.
Mh..topical AAs can reach heart,dick,brain to give these issues but can't reach a dp cel that's few mm under the skin..