Dermaheal Hair Serum & ActiStem TB4-7 Peptide

theronin

Reaction score
Hi, im going to start this treatment when it arrives, im going to use the Actistem serum in the morning and the dermaheal at night, theres no much reviews of them, so i have to make a log every two-four weeks with the results.

Im going to use it as long i can, one year at least i think, the reason is that i cant use minoxidil due to side effects...i used it since december and left it in march, i have a good regroth but now i have the know and hard shedding.

I try to find something to replace it...i used Proxiphen-N since
March but is like i put water in my head, so thats the reason i have to use this new (and expensive) products.

Of course im using Propecia since 2005, with good results but i think its lost some effectiveness. Hope that this two added products help more.

Excuse my bad english, is not my native language.

luvyababygirl

Reaction score
best of luck. I feel your pain as I am not able to use Minoxodil myself due to health reasons. I've never heard of the product you are using. How expensive is it??

theronin

Reaction score
luvyababygirl said:
best of luck. I feel your pain as I am not able to use Minoxodil myself due to health reasons. I've never heard of the product you are using. How expensive is it??

The Dermaheal serum is 75 $ (and 35$ of shipment costs due to the fact that i live in Spain) and the Actistem is 90$ for a 50g bottle, dont know how it lasts and still dont have it, i think next week i would have it in house.

I tell something when it arrives.

And yes is a s**t that i have to left Minoxidil because it works really well with me, i had a great regrowth but last month that i used it (about february) i had chest pain and palpitations and i think that is better a good health than "four or five" hairs. Now i have the knowing and terrible shedding after left it. :(

Every time i put it in my scalp the chest pain comes, so better be careful...

theronin

Reaction score
A few days ago i wrote an email to Dermaheal about the ways of growth that their product have, they told me this:

"The Dermaheal hair serum has ingredients that use a different
mechanism to promote hair growth. They stimulate the hair follicle
keratinoctytes to grow. They to increase blood circulation to the hair
shaft. They prevent inflammation at the site of the hair follicle and they
establish the tissue elasticity around the hair shaft. All of the above
helps to promote the hair growth and stops the hair loss. Even if you
decide to use minoxidol, you can combine it with Dermaheal hair serum
since they use different routes of action.

Dermaheal Stem C'rum has all of the above ingredients plus stem cell
stimulators which strongly promote the regrowth of the hair follicles.

I hope this description helps.
thanks"

Some that know more than me can tell us something about this??

I think Jacob is going to use these products or something like that.

theronin

Reaction score
helpwithhair said:
have u tried Spectral DNC-L?

Ive been using it for about 6 weeks, not one side effect not even an itchy scalp

Yes, it was the last one that i use...i used: Xandrox 15%plus, Xandrox 5% and Spectral DNC-L, im very sensitive i think.

The one thing that i dont know well is that three years ago i used Rogaine foam and dont have any side effect, of course i dont have visible shedding or regrowth.

KeepTheHair

Established Member
Reaction score
I also get chest pains from minoxidil. I have almost fainted a few times. Got a really bad head ache and felt really drowsy etc.

I just pushed through and I only apply it once a day now. I don't get the sides anymore. I just have a rule. I can't apply it more than once a day and I can't use it when I am sick or lightheaded ish. I can't really use it when I have low blood pressure kinda at that moment since minoxidil makes it worse. Also, I drink a lot of coffee and it really helps.

I don't get any sides now. I am getting some regrowth so I really don't want to quit until I have a cure!

theronin

Reaction score
Ok, i receive yesterday the products....the Dermaheal is very easy to apply and dont leave my hair greasy, the Actistem is a bit more greasy, the serum seems like glue, i stored it at refrigerator.

I need more than a miracle to stop the shedding by leaving the minoxidil...will see.

montrose

Reaction score
theronin said:
Ok, i receive yesterday the products....the Dermaheal is very easy to apply and dont leave my hair greasy, the Actistem is a bit more greasy, the serum seems like glue, i stored it at refrigerator.

I need more than a miracle to stop the shedding by leaving the minoxidil...will see.

Are you still using dermaheal?

Jacob

Reaction score
I'd like to know as well. It looks like the ActiStem is no longer available...they may have gotten into trouble due to patent issues....

montrose

Reaction score
Jacob said:
I'd like to know as well. It looks like the ActiStem is no longer available...they may have gotten into trouble due to patent issues....

I remember you from the regrowth.com. Wasn't there a stability issue with dermaheal though?

Jacob

Reaction score
I think that was the TB4 we talked about- having stability issues. ActiStem does not have any patent rights(I asked those who do) to use it for hair loss/growth...so I'm guessing that's the reason..unless it shows up on the site again.

zayin

Established Member
Reaction score
Actistem is a scam....how much TB4-7 is in it? Cant be much....
I've just ordered a batch of real TB4-7 peptide from somewhere else. I just dissolve a bit in ethanol and apply it. If you want some let me know, but it is expensive I warn you!!