Derma Rolling / Derma Needling And Scabs?

Andy26

My Regimen
Reaction score
So out of curiosity has anyone gotten scabs from derma needling? Would that mean you went too deep? I set my Dermapen to 1.5 mm

mamamia06

My Regimen
Reaction score
My husband did one round at 1.5 - well, actually, I did it to him. He did have a bunch of pinpoint bleeding but we used a wet towel and kept swabbing it, and in no time the active bleeding stopped, so he had no scabs at all. Hope this helps.

Andy26

My Regimen
Reaction score
My husband did one round at 1.5 - well, actually, I did it to him. He did have a bunch of pinpoint bleeding but we used a wet towel and kept swabbing it, and in no time the active bleeding stopped, so he had no scabs at all. Hope this helps.

Unfortunately, I might have a different issue. Whenever I dermaroll I never bleed. Im tan and my scalp just gets reddish. Maybe that is bleeding? IDK. Ive had a hair transplant before and my scabs looked very similar to those scabs. Appreciate your input, you seem like an awesome wife BTW lol

The scabs took about a month to develop, started off just having like 2 or 3 and about a month later half my scalp was filled with scabs. I stopped for about 9 weeks now and the scabs slowly went away. Id like to start again because i was getting decent results but i dont want to harm my scalp. This doesnt seem very common from what ive researched