Derma Roller. Recommendations On Where To Buy?

dginoob

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a website from which to buy a derma roller?

Thanks

Crespo88

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where do you live? There are many places online that sells them. Dermaroller is a common tool for other purposes to. The question is which size the needles should have. I have ordered .5 mm and now 1mm. Both doesnot do the damage I want. The .5 mm is no good at all får hair and even if the 1mm is better it`s still not good enough. I think that if you want to have good effect from dermaroller + minoxidil the size needs to be 1.5mm as many has said before.

dginoob

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Crespo,

Thanks for your reply. I am based in Thailand. I was going to go for a 0.5 and 1mm length, but following your advice I will probably also order a 1.5mm. Do you have any site you would recommend?

Crespo88

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Crespo,

Thanks for your reply. I am based in Thailand. I was going to go for a 0.5 and 1mm length, but following your advice I will probably also order a 1.5mm. Do you have any site you would recommend?

You live in Thailand dude, you have probably a store around corner that sells it :D, if you live in Bangkok I would say you probably will find it in shopping mall like MBK, there is a lot of beauty saloons. I would say that the chances are big someone can help you there. But you need to read about how to use the 1.5 mm before trying it.

dginoob

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not something I have ever saw (though I admit I don't spend much time in malls or shopping). I'll take a look in MBK at the weekend, though I am not sure of the quality of anything bought there!

Thanks