Dercos Aminexil

medicatio

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am 26 and until now I haven't used anything to save my poor hair from falling... Recently I saw an ad about Dercos Aminexil by Vichy that claims it can prevent hair loss using aminexil and sp94 (I dont have a clue what sp94 is. If somebody knows please elaborate)...

Can anyone that has tried this product tell me if it actually worked on him? I am a bit sceptical about taking pills about my hairloss and I prefer something like this...

Tnx

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
I've gone through a few bottles of the stuff over the years. It's a "wonderful" shampoo - but didn't help w/ my hairloss. It's probably not a bad weapon to have in your arsenal - I mean you need a shampoo anyway - but don't count on it to grow hair.

medicatio

Reaction score
Did you use the shampoo together with the dercos vials containing aminexil or just the shampoo?

I just don't want to throw my money away in something proven that has not worked on anyone...

Tnx

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
medicatio said:
Did you use the shampoo together with the dercos vials containing aminexil or just the shampoo?

Tnx

I just used the shampoo - not the vials. It was a great shampoo (albeitr in the $24 range) - but like I said it didn't do anything to regrow my hair.

viperfish

Reaction score
I have never heard a positive comment on this stuff. I'd save your money if I were you. Give propecia a go for 1 year along with nizoral shampoo. If you choose not to go on a drug then you could give eucapil or spironolactone a shot.