Depression

Msamantha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,accidentally found this forum.I am suffering from hair thinning since 17years old.Throughout these 9 years,I always asking myself: when my hair will be growing normal as others?Why can't I have healthy hair like other teenagers?Why can't God just take my life so that people will stop asking me about my awkward hair.I hate to go out with

Hatemyhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi msamantha! I'm sorry you are dealing with this. I know how you feel. I am older than you but I lost 52 lbs. last year and I also lost my hair. I went in menopause also this last year and my hair barely covers my head. I sometimes feel like just staying inside my house and not facing anyone ever. I bought a wig after carefully picking one and sending back 8 (with tags still on) and the one I picked was expensive ($900) and is losing hairs galore and I haven't even had it long. I feel depressed and sad like there is no hope. I wish, like you, that I had hair too. My mom is 75 and has way more hair than I do. I feel sorry you have to deal with this too.

Jhair123

My Regimen
Reaction score
Been dealing with this too - found this girl's videos and they've helped me feel better, thought maybe they could help some other people too!