Depressing

htownballa

Established Member
Reaction score
Well guys my right side has hit the dreaded Norwood 3 status. It's only a matter of time before my left side side goes and my hairline is obliterated. So depressing. It was just a few short years ago when I actually considered myself to be very good looking. Youth is over at 24.

r1989

Reaction score
Just got out of the shower, gently tugged at my bangs and lost about 6 strands. Looked at my body and see loose strands hanging every where. I tug at any part of my hair, even the sides and back, and lose a ton. Yay I'm 17. Nice youth I have!

Trebor

Reaction score
Both of you guys start your regimen within the past few months?

person_123

Established Member
Reaction score
don't worry guys, scientists are hard at work as we speak and are creating a cure for hairloss. keep your hopes up. even if people ask you how you get all your hair back, tell them some stuff like, good rest, good food, change of shampoo, if you are too embarassed to say you got a hm hair transplant.

ceee

Established Member
Reaction score
person_123 said:
don't worry guys, scientists are hard at work as we speak and are creating a cure for hairloss. keep your hopes up. even if people ask you how you get all your hair back, tell them some stuff like, good rest, good food, change of shampoo, if you are too embarassed to say you got a hm hair transplant.

Unfortunately, that cure is going to cost tens of thousands of dollars.

No money in a cheap cure I suppose. 20 years from now all the bald guys won't just be viewed as bald, they'll be viewed as bald and poor.

shoot, I'm going to start saving tomorrow.

s.a.f

Reaction score
person_123 said:

And you recon people will believe that? Might as well say it was the hair fairy.
But unless you are seriously bald you can get away with a hair transplant because of the 3/4month phase before the new grafts grow and the way that the new hair comes in slowly not all at once and then thickens/matures. Changing styles and hair length often is also a good way to disguise the new hair as it begins to emerge.

G

HTownballa,

have you progressed a full Norwood since your treatment or were you already an early NW3 before you started? I see you've only been on Propecia for about 60 days. You may get some of your lost hairline back if it is that recent.