depressed that there's still no cure after waiting so long

ninarosshairtherapy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i remember i first started thinking of hair loss back in 2014 and checking hair loss forums. back then i thought there might be a chance we at least see something but then i looked back at old posts and saw people doing the same thing 10-20 years ago.

it sucks we've gone from flip phones to ultra processer smartphones, giant flat screen tv's, automatic driving electric cars, and all that but there's still not really even a promising study for a hair loss cure. the current cures we have are pretty decent and definitely better than nothing but it sucks there's nothing you can really do if your hair loss has progressed or after awhile when the treatments stop working there's not much you can do.

these treatments are really only good if you catch it early, have no side effects, and you have to stay on top of it and if your hair loss is really severe then you need to rub creams on your head, use droppers, pop pills, order weird chemicals off the internet, etc. i'm really terrified of surgery and needles and a hair transplant surgery looks so stressful to me it looks like a nightmare. i dunno maybe i can just rub oils on my head and take pills and try to last until a cure finally comes out or just give up on my hair eventually
I don't agree with you. There are treatments for hair loss, and that too by using a holistic approach to cure hair loss. You don't have to be on pills or start taking chemicals to stop your hair loss. Problem is that when we start facing hair loss issues, we start treating the symptoms but it's important to look at the whole body instead of treating just symptoms. When one body part isn't functioning correctly, it can affect your entire body. This is where functional medicine comes in.

Many hair loss issues including Alopecia Areata can be treated by using a holistic approach which includes using functional medicine and holistic nutrition to fix the root cause of your hair loss issues. So, it's not that the right treatments aren't available. They are available. It's just that you need to do some research and find the right hair dermatologist that uses a more natural and holistic approach to treating your issues. Thanks!

It_is_over_for_nw7

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't agree with you. There are treatments for hair loss, and that too by using a holistic approach to cure hair loss. You don't have to be on pills or start taking chemicals to stop your hair loss. Problem is that when we start facing hair loss issues, we start treating the symptoms but it's important to look at the whole body instead of treating just symptoms. When one body part isn't functioning correctly, it can affect your entire body. This is where functional medicine comes in.

Many hair loss issues including Alopecia Areata can be treated by using a holistic approach which includes using functional medicine and holistic nutrition to fix the root cause of your hair loss issues. So, it's not that the right treatments aren't available. They are available. It's just that you need to do some research and find the right hair dermatologist that uses a more natural and holistic approach to treating your issues. Thanks!
bullshit-pointing.gif