Density Or Large Cover ? What’s Best

What’s better , concentrate grafts in hairline or cover most of the head?

• Concentrate

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Cover largest area

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

Cafayate

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi!

I recently had my first FUE transplant. About 2400 grafts. As you can see in the picture , surgeon decided to concentrate in my front hairline for density. I’m worried the crown area -and also mid section of the head- may be too empty and that final apparence may be weird. They planted some grafts in the crown , but just some. Ideas? Reactions ?

Attachments

• 4EFBB0EA-0416-40B3-9AF3-C9EDDDBEB3D1.jpeg
    4EFBB0EA-0416-40B3-9AF3-C9EDDDBEB3D1.jpeg
    626.4 KB · Views: 362
  • 47FBF483-C1F9-4E03-85D2-1E00DDE9D893.jpeg
    47FBF483-C1F9-4E03-85D2-1E00DDE9D893.jpeg
    147.4 KB · Views: 348

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Generally when you wake up in the morning and look in the mirror its physiologically important to have a good hairline so most surgeons will concentrate their efforts making it look as natural a possible. Looking at your pictures you would need a second operation to cover the crown which is not unusual.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
It also depends how you wear your hair . If it’s worn longer and back off your face then this makes sense. If you wear it shorter and in no specific direction then the thinner areas may be more obvious and need a future procedure.

Kapil Sharma

My Regimen
Reaction score
This depends on the recipient's area and donor area of your head, according to me if it is possible to maintain both are good, but most of the time dermatologist focuses on the front hairline so that if people look in the mirror he looks good, but the crown is not looking good in this situation. so usually people need to go for second Hair transplant. so better option is both if possible otherwise your crown area will not look good.