Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Very pleased so far...(pics)

Gd regrowth! :punk:

dokomo

Reaction score

RaginDemon said:
dokomo, please tell me finasteride didn't destroy your sex life.

I am just sick and tired of listening to these whinny ppl complaining about going limp.

No problems here. Sex drive and competence have not been affected in the slightest. I've heard a lot of impotence is mental, so if you're anxious about the pills inhibiting your ability to get an erection, then you'll probably bring it on yourself.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

dokomo said:
RaginDemon said:
dokomo, please tell me finasteride didn't destroy your sex life.

I am just sick and tired of listening to these whinny ppl complaining about going limp.

No problems here. Sex drive and competence have not been affected in the slightest. I've heard a lot of impotence is mental, so if you're anxious about the pills inhibiting your ability to get an erection, then you'll probably bring it on yourself.

I noticed that when I am happy, I am horny all the time yet I don't have too much sex drive while I am depressed.

thanks for the update bro, and I hope things get even better for you.

your NW3 to NW1 story is very inspiring indeed. :bravo:

aussie

Reaction score

Yeah great results mate, so happy for you!! :bravo:

I really want to start on the last piece of the big three, Propecia, but just concerned about the sides and the fact it could hurt my liver (ive got a slight liver condition, nothing major). More so the liver thing but :(

CCS

Reaction score

RaginDemon said:
I noticed that when I am happy, I am horny all the time yet I don't have too much sex drive while I am depressed.

Strange. I only get depressed because I'm horny.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

collegechemistrystudent said:
RaginDemon said:

Strange. I only get depressed because I'm horny.

dude, go out more and have couple drinks

try to talk to the girls and just have some fun, once you get your game going, you won't have any sexual frustration. You can do it!

bigblackattack

Established Member
Reaction score

It's stories like these that inspire me. Most people don't see results like this for the receding hairline when taking propecia. I am happy for you. I am talking to my doctor friday about a few things and at the end I will ask for Propecia. Maybe my receding can slow down and or get better.

curiouscharles

Established Member
Reaction score

how do you manage to cut your proscar into 10ths? i've been wanting to do this but can't figure it out :/