Deciding On An Fue Surgeon In Europe.

JBone88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm going to get a Transplant, all I'm trying to decide on is who to put my money with. I'm not too concerned about cost, as long as what I'm getting in return is a reasonable history of successful transplants and reviews.

The only clinic I've been in contact with is BHR, and I'd settled on Dr Bisagna as the Surgeon of choice. However, from perusing the BHR catalog of recent success stories, the results don't look as magnificent as some of the Success Stories found with Erdogan, Couto or a few other Turkish surgeons I can't recall.

I know Bisgna is very highly spoken of, and that was the reason I was going straight for him, but I just want to make sure I'm making the right choice. I have diffuse thinning with my Hairline and Crown being most impacted. I'm 29 and my hairloss has been slow. The one red flag that stuck out to me was when I sent photo's 12 months ago, I got recommended in total about 3,200 grafts. I sent some pictures recently as a follow up and I was recommended 700 less grafts, despite some regression. I don't hold too much angst to this though as it's an online consultation judged off photo's. I'm looking to set up a 1:1 consultation so will report back on that. Also, I can throw up some current pics shortly.

Anyway, interested to know your FUE opinions for surgeons in Europe.

mikes23

Reaction score
I've stopped researching docs a while ago but when I was still looking around doctor Bisagna was one of the best. I am not sure how he is now but I couldn't picture him falling off that bad. though every doctor will have some disappointed customers. dr feriduni use to do some good work to. Dr Edogan would also be a good choice, but if I was you I would throw some pictures up here. then ask them some questions and post your questions and their replies here. we will be able to help you more that way. I would also contact dr Shapiro in Minnesota. The guy matt( if he is still their) was the most honest out of all the clinics I talked to. if I listened to him and just hoped on finasteride I wouldn't be in the position I am now. wouldn't even be on this site. but I thought I needed an in person consultation. But if you throw up pictures and questions/ replies from the doctors, a bunch of us on here can help you.

hwezdarik

Established Member
Reaction score
All the doctors mentioned on here are top notch. I went to Erdogan, cuz of the price and prior results.

SeanFUE

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dr Keser in Turkey has one of the best surgical protocols and is also top notch.