Decided to have a fue, but where?

Mitchem

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi people,

Just want some help about a fue.

Not been on for a while as I've just had a baby girl so been really busy work etc

So im still losing my hair and it's really destroying me at the moment so now is the time to do something, no matter what it is or what it cost's it's going to be done. I was born with a hairlip and to just get to the point im going to be even worse about my apperance with no hair on my head.

So I took finasteride(1/5 proscar) for 18months and minoxidil(once a day) and it didn't even stabilize it. I have been off both for a year now and i would say im losing hair at the same rate as I was before and while taking finasteride/minoxidil.

I'm a diffuse thinner and temples are really thin and the top of my head and around the crown.

So where is best for a fue, was looking to book an appointment at Harley street clinc but would be willing to travel to the states for cost and better results.

Do I go back to finasteride and try and take minoxidil twice! a day while waiting for a fue? Or would that hide the fact I need a fue if I was to get a good reault this time with more dedication?

Will post pic asap.

Would really appreciate good advice from you guys.

s.a.f

Reaction score
What do you know about Harley street clinic?
Do your research, thats all you can do. The big names have a rep that speaks for themselves dont go to anyone who cant be fully verified with lots and lots of happy customers.