Decided To Go The Anti Androgen Route

Anthonydbz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairloss has been in my head for 5 years and I’m tired of it. Which anti androgen will be effective for hair regrowth? spironolactone,cypro or bica? Of course with estradiol.

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairloss has been in my head for 5 years and I’m tired of it. Which anti androgen will be effective for hair regrowth? spironolactone,cypro or bica? Of course with estradiol.
Send me decent pictures that clearly shows your diffuse thinning so I can give you a good advice.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The testicular function would never return to normal. Dick shrinkage and testicular atrophy are common side effects. Your face will dramatically feminise and over the time you will lose all of your muscles. Visit MTF Reddit and you will find it.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If hairloss has been "in" your head, you don't need AAs. You only need some time off this site and keeping yourself busy in quarantine.

Based on many threads you created, i assume you already made up your mind ages ago, and wanted to be on AAs. By all means, take them, but when you grow boobs / fat distribution / muscle loss / tanked libido / no erection ect.... Don't complain about it.

Anthonydbz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If hairloss has been "in" your head, you don't need AAs. You only need some time off this site and keeping yourself busy in quarantine.
Okay I got three anti androgens and trying to decide which is better for me.

Based on many threads you created, i assume you already made up your mind ages ago, and wanted to be on AAs. By all means, take them, but when you grow boobs / fat distribution / muscle loss / tanked libido / no erection ect.... Don't complain about it.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The testicular function would never return to normal. Dick shrinkage and testicular atrophy are common side effects. Your face will dramatically feminise and over the time you will lose all of your muscles. Visit MTF Reddit and you will find it.

Doesn't the estradiol need to be combined with an androgen receptor blocker and/or a 5ar reductase inhibitor in order to get those side effects?

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anthony, what Norwood are you? I see in your signature that you already use dutasteride and min. Are you still losing hair on that combination? I wouldn't recommend HRT drugs as a hair loss treatment for anyone, and I would never go down that route myself, but I guess that if dutasteride isn't strong enough to stop your hair loss and if you value your hair above all else, it is understandable that you would look for options that are even more hardcore than dutasteride. Just be careful if you really intend on going down that route, as those HRT treatments have serious feminizing and other side-effects.

Anthonydbz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anthony, what Norwood are you? I see in your signature that you already use dutasteride and min. Are you still losing hair on that combination? I wouldn't recommend HRT drugs as a hair loss treatment for anyone, and I would never go down that route myself, but I guess that if dutasteride isn't strong enough to stop your hair loss and if you value your hair above all else, it is understandable that you would look for options that are even more hardcore than dutasteride. Just be careful if you really intend on going down that route, as those HRT treatments have serious feminizing and other side-effects.
Thanks for your concerns I know what I’m putting my self through and I’m okay with it

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are going to use estradiol then bica is probably your best bet, but i would give a regimen of duta, 100/200mg spironolactone and 5mg oral minoxidil 12 months first before trying estradiol tbh. I'd stay away from cpa, too dangerous to use over the long run.

Last edited:

Kaue carrera

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are going to use estradiol then bica is probably your best bet, but i would give a regimen of duta, 100/200mg spironolactone and 5mg oral minoxidil 12 months first before trying estradiol tbh. I'd stay away from cpa, too dangerous to use over the long run.

what can spironoclatone help?

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• 1F0E21C3-2DE8-4452-ABA8-55A1F460D01D.jpeg
    1F0E21C3-2DE8-4452-ABA8-55A1F460D01D.jpeg
    94.7 KB · Views: 261