(Debunked)5 Reasons Why Being Bald Is Great For Your Career. - Linkedin

YoungBalder15

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Link to article: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/5-reasons-why-being-bald-great-your-career-kyle-turk

1. Experienced look​

Debunk: Bald doesn't signal experience. In fact it can signal inexperience, specially with women.

40 year old virgin is bald.

2. Networking is easier​

Debunk: False, bald men can often be bitter than full head of hair guys. Some bald men can get angry if you talk about baldness. Bald men hating baldness, another bald men is common.
Some bald men hate baldness more than full head of hair people.

3. Consistent professional appearance​

Debunk: False, bald head doesn't signal professional look. It can a horse shoe hair can signal unprofessionalism. In order to keep the clean shaven look you need to shave your scalp regularly.

4. It's already gone​

Debunk: Worrying about baldness can affect career? What a stupid argument. I don't to touch on it anymore as it is self debunked.

5. Time savings​

Debunk: In fact, the opposite. Time waste! Shaving your head regularly takes time and effort. Sometimes you can accidentally cut your scalp skin (nick), it can be painful. It can cause scars.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
as far as i know, it is a disadvantage to be bald while looking for jobs, since good looking people are usually preferred...
might be different in it related jobs, but at least anywhere where you have to meet customers, it is a disadvantage...

wherever i have been living, you got to attach a picture to your cv, too... then you are out even faster...

YoungBalder15

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
as far as i know, it is a disadvantage to be bald while looking for jobs, since good looking people are usually preferred...
might be different in it related jobs, but at least anywhere where you have to meet customers, it is a disadvantage...

wherever i have been living, you got to attach a picture to your cv, too... then you are out even faster...
SAD to know.....

What are your tips and tricks to counteract this issue?

Here is a related post: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...r-young-bald-balding-men.136218/#post-2051426

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
what trick? keep your hair...
and dont become unemployed...
if all else fails, be your own boss of course...

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
the dudes in the other thread look like meayheads... doubt anyone respects that, they just fesr violence...

Aqalp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Water is wet, yet people deny it with baldness.

Last edited:

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol cant remember seeing an attractive girl with a slaphead...
i see bald dudes with fat women and women at least ten years older... living in asia though, forget it when you are bald and under 60 here...