Deaths story

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I look forward to your progress. I am young with hair loss also. Nice to know there are people my age on here lol.

retropunk

Established Member
Reaction score
Death said:
Sorry, whats a forelock?

It's that group of hair you're grabbing in picture 4. It may be slightly receded, but I can't really tell.

Also, you should try resizing your pictures or use imageshack.

Death

Reaction score
well the hair style works for me now , but i can see that if i dont stop my hair loss soon it will be noticeable , i also hate having long hair and when it rains or there is strong wind Iam fucked.

Ill just try to take better clearer pictures next time

to Person its sucks having hair loss at this age and it is kinda not nice knowing theres others like me here cuz i dont wish hair loss on any one at this age , if i were 31 or 35 i wont be on the forum or on treatments , i kinda dont understand some of the guys who are on here and are 35 or older worrying about their hair.... you know if your married , have kids and a job why care?care about your kids not your hair. One at my age should be worrying about STD's or something, not hair loss

jj_24

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow your hair looks exactly like mine. I am in the same dilema. Been on finasteride for alomost 1yr. Let me know if the foam works out for you. I am worried about a shed and am still hoping for some miracle from propecia although none have happened yet. Good luck.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:
where is the male pattern baldness?

There is clearly a Norwood 2 hair loss taking shape. How could you not see that?

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Death said:
well the hair style works for me now , but i can see that if i dont stop my hair loss soon it will be noticeable , i also hate having long hair and when it rains or there is strong wind Iam f*****.

to Person its sucks having hair loss at this age and it is kinda not nice knowing theres others like me here cuz i dont wish hair loss on any one at this age , if i were 31 or 35 i wont be on the forum or on treatments , i kinda dont understand some of the guys who are on here and are 35 or older worrying about their hair.... you know if your married , have kids and a job why care?care about your kids not your hair. One at my age should be worrying about STD's or something, not hair loss

You have great hair man. You can take the preventative route and add the foam along with ur propecia and see how it goes for a few yrs. You're not F--ked at this time! Cheer up...that great hair!

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Death said:
Thanks for the comments. The one thing iam afriad of is foam messing up the rest of my hair if I stop. check this out

The key to minoxidil is diligence. It must be applied twice per day every day for as long as the user wishes to keep the benefits that it gives. If one does decide to stop using the drug after it has helped to regrow previously lost hair, that hair will shed to the point that the user is at the point he was at previously – maybe even worse. There is still a question as to whether hair that was already there, meaning hair that had not thinned previous to using minoxidil, becomes dependant on the drug. Many speculate that the surrounding hair can, indeed, become dependant on minoxidil, thus discontinuing its use can lead to harming that hair as well as any hair grown as a result of application

heres the link

http://www.regrowshair.com/non-surg...il-rogaine-part-2-pros-cons-and-side-effects/

It is pure speculation and has never been proven.

Death

Reaction score
LookingGood , thanks for the talk and i know that Iam pretty well off now(well better then most on here) And Iam really thankful for what i have but it sucks being in this postion at this age(20), I know that it can only get worse . its like being on one of those tables with a saw coming towards YOU! UR F--ked and you know it but its not yet here and when it does get you , it starts with you lower body and slowly creeps up with every seccond more painful then the other untill ur death or in male pattern baldness terms ur a Norwood 7 , everone can see and theres nothing you can do about it

Death

Reaction score
QUICK UPDATE

MONTH 1

1.so far my hairline has gotten worse but iam staying cool
2. I have a lot and i mean a LOT of little white hairs around my hairline
3. Over all hair is still the same

I'll update each month
and post pic's at month 3

And will these white hair become something?

RaginDemon

Reaction score
dont listen to half of these cry babies.

Your hair isnt half as bad as they say it is. I am sure foam can help your hair thicken up a bit. Other than that, you dont have too much problem. I am not 100% sure if you have male pattern baldness, but even if you do, it's at the very early stage of it.

jj_24

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: To foam it or not ( W/Pics) Month 1

Any updates? How is your hair responding from the foam?

jcosta

Reaction score
Re:

Death said:
well the hair style works for me now , but i can see that if i dont stop my hair loss soon it will be noticeable , i also hate having long hair and when it rains or there is strong wind Iam f*****.

to Person its sucks having hair loss at this age and it is kinda not nice knowing theres others like me here cuz i dont wish hair loss on any one at this age , if I were 31 or 35 I won't be on the forum or on treatments , I kinda dont understand some of the guys who are on here and are 35 or older worrying about their hair.... you know if your married , have kids and a job why care?care about your kids not your hair. One at my age should be worrying about STD's or something, not hair loss

Death, I started losing my hair when I was 18. This was back in 1982 before forums like this, let alone all these treatments that are available today, were around. I felt hopeless, spending countless hours in the library looking for books which will help me understand the process of hairloss and if there was any "cure" available. You got to love that internet!

I was so preoccupied with hairloss that I couldn't concentrate in school and flunked out in my first year in college. I hope you never suffer this similar fate.

25 years later (I'm now 43, do the math) I'm not that same kid preoccupied with my hairloss. But to answer your question as to how someone in their 30's, 40's, and beyond can visit a forum like this is quite simple actually. Most of us still want to look good. Not as much for others, but for ourselves. Most of us don't like looking in the mirror and having this "strange old man" or woman, looking back at you.

That is why people who are "older" spend tons of money on anti-aging creams, botox injections, hair dyes, weight loss products (too many to mention here), and yes, hairloss products. You are correct in a way that once you get older, your perspective as to what's really important does change. Family, health, money, and so on become much more important than hairloss. But most of us, who will admit it, still want to look good and feel even better.

You still have awesome hair, Death. That's great that you are tackling this early on so that by the time you get to my age, you will probably still have a pretty good head of hair. Who knows, maybe they'll have the cure by then. I've been hoping since I was 18. I wish you all the best of luck with your hair and everything else that is important to you in life.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Re: Re:

jcosta said:
Death said:

to Person its sucks having hair loss at this age and it is kinda not nice knowing theres others like me here cuz i dont wish hair loss on any one at this age , if I were 31 or 35 I won't be on the forum or on treatments , I kinda dont understand some of the guys who are on here and are 35 or older worrying about their hair.... you know if your married , have kids and a job why care?care about your kids not your hair. One at my age should be worrying about STD's or something, not hair loss

Death, I started losing my hair when I was 18. This was back in 1982 before forums like this, let alone all these treatments that are available today, were around. I felt hopeless, spending countless hours in the library looking for books which will help me understand the process of hairloss and if there was any "cure" available. You got to love that internet!

I was so preoccupied with hairloss that I couldn't concentrate in school and flunked out in my first year in college. I hope you never suffer this similar fate.

25 years later (I'm now 43, do the math) I'm not that same kid preoccupied with my hairloss. But to answer your question as to how someone in their 30's, 40's, and beyond can visit a forum like this is quite simple actually. Most of us still want to look good. Not as much for others, but for ourselves. Most of us don't like looking in the mirror and having this "strange old man" or woman, looking back at you.

That is why people who are "older" spend tons of money on anti-aging creams, botox injections, hair dyes, weight loss products (too many to mention here), and yes, hairloss products. You are correct in a way that once you get older, your perspective as to what's really important does change. Family, health, money, and so on become much more important than hairloss. But most of us, who will admit it, still want to look good and feel even better.

You still have awesome hair, Death. That's great that you are tackling this early on so that by the time you get to my age, you will probably still have a pretty good head of hair. Who knows, maybe they'll have the cure by then. I've been hoping since I was 18. I wish you all the best of luck with your hair and everything else that is important to you in life.

well said

Death

Reaction score

OK so i havent been on due to school , work and other things But the battle still rages on. It hasn’t gotten better but it also hasn’t gotten worse either or not much. Little hairs have been around my hairline but have stayed the same and will probly stay that way too while medium not so strong one have been dying .I think I’ve been on rogaine for about 7 months. Should I Keep going? And if I stop will it that f*** me over?

have any questions feel free to ask?

Lorenzo_91

Established Member
Reaction score

Dude I would not stop if I were you. At most drop it down to once a day. You knew that once you pop you can stop.

Or stop and hope all the theories are right. I personally screwed my temples permanently after stopping. That's my take.

But you have enough to be able to stop also. So I don;t know.

jcosta

Reaction score

Death said:
OK so i havent been on due to school , work and other things But the battle still rages on. It hasn’t gotten better but it also hasn’t gotten worse either or not much. Little hairs have been around my hairline but have stayed the same and will probly stay that way too while medium not so strong one have been dying .I think I’ve been on rogaine for about 7 months. Should I Keep going? And if I stop will it that f*** me over?

have any questions feel free to ask?
Death, are you taking anything oral by way of Propecia or finasteride? If not, it has been suggested on other forums that you add to your regimen instead of subtract. I believe this to be true. Currently I'm on the "big three" and have seen some pretty descent results. (Sorry for the lack of pics guys, I'm having trouble uploading.)

My temples and particularly the top of my head, look fuller in all kinds of lighting. My crown however is not progressing as well and I'm still an NW3. But I'm still hopeful after 5 months on this regimen.

I don't see myself quitting this routine since thus far, nothing else has worked. Keep fighting the good fight!

TheOliviaTremorControl

Established Member
Reaction score

I'd kill to have your hair, bro.

If I had what you had, I'd be happy to just maintain it.
You have a very mature "Antonio Banderas" hairline. You said you can't spike it up because you look 15, but 15 year olds are the ones with really thick hairlines. I few really thick hairlines as a sign of immaturity. You have to have some sort of widows peak, otherwise you just look like a kid.
A good balance can be seen in Brad Pitt's hairline.

Death

Reaction score

Hey guys long time no write...........

well what my view of my hair as of now.....I think its worse....but what do i know? right?.....its sucks knowing it ganna get worse and theres nothing we can do

well heres some pics.......

oh and i know its not that bad compared to some of you guys....i know....but come on....it still sucks being young and knowing it wont be long till its all gone.....if this would of started at like 30 or 27.... i think i would of took it better

I know lots of pics...but isnt that what most of you want

SO ANY ADVICE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!