Dead PreZ Has been Removed

A

Administrator

nomad said:
Funny, it feels like the HairLossTalk.com forum I once knew.
LOL .. banning everyone? :rockon:

HairLossTalk.com Admin

mariejoe

Established Member
Reaction score
Admin said:
The IP has now been banned and his nameserver for verizon in boston (sorry verizon boston users!).
HairLossTalk.com Admin

On behalf of the women who found him offensive, thank you, HairLossTalk.com. :) :love:

Back to the serious (and sometimes not so serious) subject of hair loss. :lol:

G

Admin said:
vortex72--> said:
HairLossTalk.com, Prez probably uses some newb ISP like AOL.
He uses Verizon (odd, every single person we've had to ban has used Verizon and was from the northeast). And a static IP address. The IP has now been banned and his nameserver for verizon in boston (sorry verizon boston users!).

HairLossTalk.com Admin

There are ways of managing this without excluding too many other users. I'd be happy to discuss with you since I have a lot of experience in these matters. But the techniques boil down to common sense after all and I'm sure you have it more than under control.

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
Can I come back in now? LOL Good decision HairLossTalk.com...

X

nomad

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey X,

Did you hit your head on the curb leaving the bar and just find your way back to the forum? Damn. You pulled a Nomad and just clean bailed for a bit. Good to see you back. How's things?

Nomad

mariejoe

Established Member
Reaction score
xzellerate said:
Can I come back in now? X

I wondered where you went off to. Or maybe what Nomad said, like amnesia, bar induced. Did you just abandon the us and the ship? :twisted: :cry:
Really, glad to have you back! :rockon: