De Oliveira Hair Care Systems

ChristopherL

Reaction score
Hello Everybody,

I am new to this forum. I was wondering if anyone has heard of De Oliveira hair care systems from Toronto. I am from Toronto and have been hearing alot about this treatment.

http://www.deoliveirasystems.com

I am hoping to get some feedback from people who have tried this.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ChristopherL said:
Hello Everybody,

I am new to this forum. I was wondering if anyone has heard of De Oliveira hair care systems from Toronto. I am from Toronto and have been hearing alot about this treatment.

Are you talkin about glueing some fake hair on your head? I strongly recommend you just shave your head instead. Topees are a joke. I mean, why not stuff socks in your arms to give the illusion of stronger biceps? How about go to the bank, get a stack of ones, put a twenty at each end, and fan that out each time a girl walks by?

Please do not get a hairsystem. There are very easily spottable, and turn balding people in general into laughing stocks.

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I clicked on the link hoping for some classic rug action but it's not working.. anyway.. your life would be over if someone noticed, which they probably would.. worst thing is that 99% of people would never say a thing if they noticed so you'd never really know..

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
UK78 said:
I clicked on the link hoping for some classic rug action but it's not working.. anyway.. your life would be over if someone noticed, which they probably would.. worst thing is that 99% of people would never say a thing if they noticed so you'd never really know..

Ever seen that hilarious tilex commercial were this super handsome dude is telling a black guy that the black guy missed a spot on the tiolet, so the black guy grabs the super handsome dude's wig off, waxed the tiolet spot out, then tosses the dude his wig back and goes "that good enough for ya big guy?"

Pretty funny lol

How about Rosie making fun of Donald Trump's wig?

Wigs are constantly being made fun of 24/7 in public and media. Man, a wig is such a huge gamble, once you are caught you better have a loaded gun with ya so you can call it quits.

ChristopherL

Reaction score
Guys, this is not a hair piece or a "rug" typa system. Its an all natural product that you massage your scalp with.

Check out the website. http://www.deoliveirasystems.com

They have 2 clinics in Toronto since the 70's. I recently visited their clinic and saw 100's of client pics and was impressed. I am considering trying it, but a bit pricey at approx. $900

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ah ok.. the link worked this time, there seems to be some reasonable results, is it just my computer or does their gallery have the most painfully slow controls..? Gave up after the first 2..

jake1980

Established Member
Reaction score
worldofcraft

you want a hair system dont you i can tell why the hell hang around the hair system forum if your not thinking about one. and to say you can tell
well with a bad system you can tell a mile but with a good system theres no way you can tell . :)

jake1980

Established Member
Reaction score
christopher L

im not sure on this stuff sounds an awful lot of money , do you still have a bit of hair, i no worldofcraft says shave it , but it does not suit everbody . a guy from work came in a few weeks ago buzzed all off he looked crap it just didnt look good at all and everybody told him and he looked 10 years older , yet some guys look great.

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
WorldofWarcraft said:
ChristopherL said:
Hello Everybody,

Are you talkin about glueing some fake hair on your head? I strongly recommend you just shave your head instead. Topees are a joke. I mean, why not stuff socks in your arms to give the illusion of stronger biceps? How about go to the bank, get a stack of ones, put a twenty at each end, and fan that out each time a girl walks by?

Please do not get a hairsystem. There are very easily spottable, and turn balding people in general into laughing stocks.

Yeah, illusion has no place in this world. Imagine if girls painted their faces or added other peoples hair to their own to make it appear thicker, crazy right? Or imagine if girls put silicon into their breasts to make them bigger or had pieces of their noses cut out to make them smaller.

Perception is reality freind. Most celebrities would be nobodies if they did not do things to themselves to create an illusion of a better appearance. You think Ben Affleck or Matthew Mcanaughey would be the celebrities they are without hairpieces? Heck, Matt got voted best male celebrity hair by a major magazine recently and it is a freakin hairpiece! Beyonce and tyra banks are open about the fact that they wear wigs and no one cares. All that matters is perception. Even if people know you wear a piece, they will still envision you with hair vs. as without it and the overall value will be greater than being bald (if you don't look good bald).

Thin Jim

Reaction score
World of Warcraft is a little b itch. Stop hanging around this forum if all you are going to do is take shots at people. You are probably a norwood 7 who left it too late and now are living your life full of resentment.

Hairpieces are a perfectly rational way of combating a disease which is beyond our control. Maybe some people don't want to fill their body with drugs, maybe some people do not have the money for a transplant or have balded too far to get the results they want, and maybe some people do not want to live the rest of their lives know as 'that bald guy', and be told they look like they have aids.

Fuk off you b itch and do not post anymore in this forum if you have no interest in hairpieces. People are aware of how you feel and you do not need to keep reminding everyone. Stop trying to put people down and make them feel small when all they are doing is trying to find a solution to a problem. Hairpieces these days look great and I would rather wear one and have everyone on the earth know about it than spend the rest of my life with a shaved head.

Telling people their life is over if they wear a hairpiece is totally out of line and u need to grow up. Just because you are totally bald and live in utter resentment doesn't mean you have to try and persuade people to accept the same fate.

fuker!!!!!

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thin Jim said:
some people do not want to live the rest of their lives know as 'that bald guy', and be told they look like they have aids.

People tell you that you look like you have AIDS? That's pretty harsh.

I am doing people here a great service. I am preventing future misery and embarassment. A rug is great until you are with your g/f and some jealous dude pulls it off to wipe his sweaty face down with your piece. lol

People at work and your friends will wonder how you sprang from bald to a NW1 in a day. They will know you have a wig, and you will be the brunt of their jokes.

Wigs may not be too detectable if you are just a passing by stranger, but you fail to neglect the fact that hair constantly changes. People will wonder why you have the exact same hair formation and length day in and day out everyday. Wigs look ok sometimes, but if you are with someone long enough you will eventually spot it.

Females are super observant. Your new g/f will eventually spot it, and she will be horrified.

Dealing with baldness is a tough and complex thing to handle. You think you can over-simplify it by glueing a rug to your head, as if its so socially acceptable and nobody will ever find out. You are wrong and are making a huge mistake.

p.s. Please come back to this thread and apologize to me when you are in tears the first time you are ridiculed for the rug glued to your head.

p.s. If you can't handle a forum member not liking wigs, imagine how bad you will react to real life people, and yes there are tons of them, who hate wigs.

jake1980

Established Member
Reaction score
worldofcraft

your doing no one a favour to be honest. as i said in another post
i have a stunning girlfriend she loves me for who i am not my hairsystem.
i have been using toppik for years so when i went for my system noone notice i have my hair scuffy anyway so its never neat.. talking about hair being the same all the time, my mate as his hair cut every 2 weeks so his hair is the same anyway
and it shiws what you no about hair systems /wigs or what ever you want to call them you would have a bloody hard time pulling mine off my g/f can run her hands though my hair and she cant even feel the join lol..
come on world ofcraft get up date with the new systems
ps thin jim is spot on about you hanging round this forum
:lol: