Day one of my little experiment.

Stingray

Reaction score
Well guys, I just got my shipment of fincar from India, only took 2 months...so I'm getting ready to start my new experiment. Double dosing on EVERYTHING! As you may or may not know, I've been having next to zero results on the big 3... I can probably attest it to 2 things. 1) I have a SERIOUSLY aggressive form of male pattern baldness, and 2) I'm super-resistant to all kinds of medicines. So I begin the tedious task of splitting 60 tabs of fincar in half, and then half of those in half again. Only gonna try it for 2 months to see how it goes. If it gets to be too much, then I'm gonna back off a little bit and just go 1.25 mg per dose.

I'm doubling up on minoxidil too. 1mL in front, and 1mL in back, seems to be doing ok... getting mild irritation, but I think of it as a good thing. As soon as the irritation goes away for good, I think that my body's getting immune to the stuff.

I'm not gonna bother double dosing on spironolactone, cuz the crap just stinks up my whole room at night. 1 application once a day thanks.

Wish me luck, I'll keep you all posted on the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Peace.

Lizzad

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I remember reading a Spanish study that showed higher than normal (1mg/d) doses of finasteride did have a positive effect on hair loss. And obviously minoxidil is dosage dependant to a point.

Good luck.

ps. are ppl starting to call you pepe le pew now you've started spironolactone? :twisted:

G

I would maybe look into a stronger anti-androgen than spironolactone, for some it works for others it does diddly widdly jack squat. maybe Flurudil or Eil Crannel if you want to go nuts. What your doing isnt what i would call experimentation, its still a bit tame.

If your male pattern baldness is really agressive and youve had no results on the big 3 then you need a stronger regimen than what your intending.

Lizzad

Experienced Member
Reaction score
minoxidil 5%
Eil Crannel
Proscar (0.80mg)
MSM (6000mg)
Arginine (2000mg)
Biotin (2.5mg)
nizoral 1%
Biotin Shmpoo
Tea Tree Shampoo
A.C Revitalize Conditioner
Pure Emu Oil
Green Tea Drinky

:laugh: You go girl!!! :rockon:

G

You go girl!!!

I`ll treat that remark with the disrepsect it deserves! :laugh:

Finasteride (20/02/03-25/09/03).
Kirkland Minoxidil 5% x 2ml/d (since 14/05/03).
Nizoral Shampoo 2%, 2 x wk (since 01/04/03).
spironolactone 2% (+ phenytoin) 1ml/d (since 20/10/03).
MultiVit, ALA, Flaxseed Oil.

A step by step guide by Lizzad on how to be conventional and conservative, whilst thinking your cutting egde. Taken from the book `Idiots Guide to Hairloss for idiots` by Lizzad. It sold 4 copies in Peru...wooo!

Oooh Phenytoin.....subversive, scandalous, experimental quackery!

:moon:

Lizzad

Experienced Member
Reaction score
A step by step guide by Lizzad on how to be conventional and conservative, whilst thinking your cutting egde. Taken from the book `Idiots Guide to Hairloss for idiots` by Lizzad. It sold 4 copies in Peru...wooo!

A guide on how to make my own mind up on what i use and not be pressurized by guys who obvoiusly need to throw the kitchen sink at their hair loss problem to have any effect. And likes to spend the National Debt every month on hair products. Unlike moi... :moon:

ps. are you sure your using enough MSM? :laugh:

G

A guide on how to make my own mind up on what i use and not be pressurized by guys who obvoiusly need to throw the kitchen sink at their hair loss problem to have any effect. And likes to spend the National Debt every month on hair products. Unlike moi...

ps. are you sure your using enough MSM?

I dont have a kitchen sink regimen, because i know what works in my regimen and what doesent...nah nah naaa naa naaaah. :laugh: I dont have a hair-loss problem. I can mantain my hair on propecia alone, what im looking for right now is regrowth hence the extra noodle my southern muppet friend. :lol:

I dont spend that much money either on my hair and its not my fault that you make a pittance working at McDonalds. :moon:

What works for the Z-MAN:
proscar
minoxidil
nizoral
eil crannel
20 year old brunettes

What doesent work for the Z-MAN:
spironolactone
folligen
reindeer semen
58 year old blondes

All the rest vitamins and shampoos are just the icing on the hair-cake tweetiepie.

6000mg MSM isnt that much...some people take well over 3 times that ammount daily. Funkster takes 6000mg as well and if its good enough for Funkster its good enough for the Z-Man. My hair grows slowly without MSM, with 3000mg is grows at a normal speed, with 6000mg is grows a bit faster, which is helpful when your looking for regrowth. Aint it not.

Lizzad

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I dont have a kitchen sink regimen, because i know what works in my regimen and what doesent

Really? Prove it.

I dont spend that much money either on my hair and its not my fault that you make a pittance working at McDonalds.

I can mantain my hair on propecia alone, what im looking for right now is regrowth hence the extra noodle my southern muppet friend.

And i can regrow on minoxidil 5% alone :moon:

Stupid comment not worth a reply. However, i clearly work in a more highly educated profession that you my boy.

All the rest vitamins and shampoos are just the icing on the hair-cake tweetiepie.

Your watching too much Graham Norton "tweetiepie".

Funkster takes 6000mg as well and if its good enough for Funkster its good enough for the Z-Man. My hair grows slowly without MSM, with 3000mg is grows at a normal speed

So your abnormal! And if Funkster screwede his pet hamster would you?

ps. you've ruined Stings thread now, i hope your happy :twisted:

pps. this is my final word on this thread....... :moon:

G

Quote:
I dont have a kitchen sink regimen, because i know what works in my regimen and what doesent

Really? Prove it.

I just did didnt i? I used only propecia for 3 years and mantained...added minoxidil august 2002 and regrew a lot of hair...added eil crannel 2 months ago and have had had thickening at my hairline and temples. Folligen does it really do much eaxcept turn your scalp green, well it only did that for me. I used 3% and 5% spironolactone and after stopping each after several months use, no diffirence or shedding whatsoever hence i am led to believe they did nothing for me.

Stupid comment not worth a reply. However, i clearly work in a more highly educated profession that you my boy.

What was a stupid comment? That i can mantain my hair on propecia alone, well i did for many years as can many other people who do not have very aggressive male pattern baldness.

G

So your abnormal! And if Funkster screwede his pet hamster would you?

ps. you've ruined Stings thread now, i hope your happy

pps. this is my final word on this thread.......

You spelt screwed wrong. Hamsters do nothing for me, penguins however. I think you started it with the `Go girl` comment! :laugh:

My final word is this, i know how much you like kissing ***. Enjoy.

:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :laugh:

Lizzad

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I dont spend that much money either on my hair and its not my fault that you make a pittance working at McDonalds.

That was the stupid comment.

I used only propecia for 3 years and mantained...added minoxidil august 2002 and regrew a lot of hair...added eil crannel 2 months ago and have had had thickening at my hairline and temples. Folligen does it really do much eaxcept turn your scalp green, well it only did that for me. I used 3% and 5% spironolactone and after stopping each after several months use, no diffirence or shedding whatsoever hence i am led to believe they did nothing for me.

You call that proof? You know it was the Eil crappell that thickened your hair? Hmmm and what about all this sh*t?

Biotin Shmpoo
Tea Tree Shampoo
Pure Emu Oil
Green Tea Drinky

Taken from the guide to Lets use products with scientific empirical evidence that they work handbook. I don't think and nor_do_i_want_people_to_think i'm "cutting edge". Point is, i don't care what ppl think as long as my regimen works. The objective is not to be cool or cutting edge but successful at reversing/fighting male pattern baldness. Of this, i am guilt.

ps. if i make spelling mistakes, they are purely typos, i'm not, nor do i want to be, a porfessional typist. But my spelling is well abouve average.

Now here's the funnt bit:

You spelt screwed wrong

What i think you meant to say was, you spelled screwed wrongly, not you spelt it wrong. I'll let you off since your Scottish and clearly Rab C. Nesbit was your English teacher :laugh:

G

Quote:

That was the stupid comment.

I thought the bit about Mcdonalds was quite funny. :laugh:

what about all this sh*t?

Quote:
Biotin Shmpoo
Tea Tree Shampoo
Pure Emu Oil
Green Tea Drinky

Uuuumm i would call them shampoos, something to relieve an itchy scalp plus one health drink. Now wasnt that obvious??? :laugh:

What i think you meant to say was, you spelled it wrongly, not you spelt it wrong. I'll let you off since your Scottish and clearly Rab C. Nesbit was your English teacher

How do you know im Scottish though? I live in Scotland doesent make naturally Scottish though does it? Actually Rab C. Nesbitt was my style guru not my English teacher. My English teacher was Ali G.

Booyakashya :moon:

funkster

Reaction score
Lizzad said:
So you're abnormal! And if Funkster screwed his pet hamster would you?

Lizzad, are you denying your soirée with Rodney? He still asks after you...

hammy.jpg

Redbone

Reaction score
You U.K. Chaps are killing me :laugh: I thought you weren't supposed to have a sense of humor? Were can a I obtain Eli Craniel sounds like a chicks name?

Baldness is enough to drive a bloke mad... By the way I haven't read the latest addition of funkster's follicles yet, he hasn't grown a third arm from all the experimentals he's on yet- has he? Keep up the good work.

I am working on a formula that contains, Bap6, Fluridil, RU and Eli Cranel as well as minoxidil 10%, saw palmetto extract, MSM powder in a suspention of Polysorbate 80. I am concockting it in my basement lab right now and it will be available to all HairlossTalk members. Senior posters get a discount, the formula is in clinical trials on mice and should be ready for humans by mid June 04. Updates pending.

funkster

Reaction score
redbone said:
By the way i havnt read the lastest addition of funkster's follicles yet, he hasn't grown a third arm from all the experimentals he's on yet- has he?

.retsknuF sreehC

,detsop uoy peek ll'I - evorpmi sgniht fi ees ot UR eht no nwod tuc ot gniog ylbaborp m'I

!esrever ni gnineppah saw gnihtyreve taht noitasnes a dna ,skcabhsalf driew gnivah detrats I nehw ,yltnecer litnu llew ytterp gniog saw gnihtyrevE

,enobdeR yeH

Stingray

Reaction score
Wow...talk about a thread hijacking :p

You guys kill me :)

G

You U.K. Chaps are killing me I thought you weren't supposed to have a sense of humor? Were can a I obtain Eli Craniel sounds like a chicks name?

Thats funny, most Brits and the rest of Europe generally think Americans have little in the way of a sense of humour. Except when it comes to electing Presidents. :laugh:

`Ell Mcpherson Crannel` is what your thinking about, doesent do jack for your hair but imrpoves erectile dysfunction.