David's story (24 yo)

CanadianFUE32

Reaction score
I have a technical question... i've tried to post pictures but the system wont allow it ... what do I do wrong !"??

Thx

dwp171

Reaction score
5 month mark. Here are some progress pics for ya. I know they don't show much improvement but I figure I'll keep up with them every couple months.

Regimen is basically the same:
1 mg finasteride in morning every day
Rogaine foam applied to hair loss area in temples (I try to get it into my scalp about 1/4" into my hairline) in morning and evening every day
Nizoral 1% ketaconazole shampoo every other day

I pretty much don't have side effects from anything at this point. The dropper type of minoxidil used to give me dry skin in the temples but the foam doesn't do this. I feel lucky that there are no side effects from anything but I hope that that isn't a sign that the meds aren't working.

Attachments

• temple with old.jpg
    temple with old.jpg
    374.1 KB · Views: 187
  • left temple.jpg
    left temple.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 177
  • top.jpg
    top.jpg
    313.8 KB · Views: 172
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    334.1 KB · Views: 189

Larrs

Reaction score
I actually feel like your hairline has improved abit, but that might be the different light/angle. Keep following your routine and youll probably see more results after a while!

Northman

Established Member
Reaction score
I used the Nioxin stuff for a while. It might give you a little more fullness to your hair, but I never really noticed much. Off and on I used the shampoo, conditioner, and scalp treatment.

I agree that your temple region looks a bit improved. With some extra density, you have what I am trying to get back to, but I am 38 years old.

dwp171

Reaction score
Larrs: Will keep following the routine for sure. I agree that maybe it's improved a little; fingers crossed for the future.

Northman: good luck getting back there!! hopefully I can have this hairline when I'm 38 but we'll see :)