David Silva's Hair Transplant Is Finally Taking Root

Outsider626

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ps48jyx1qlvxir2ezsu7.jpg

ni6ayn3ykhwp8uabop6i.jpg

v7nryowbmxo8w9ujvrss.jpg

Took him a year approximately to see the results but temples filled in nicely.

skinnyshaft

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was watching Man City vs West Ham a few weeks ago and I thought it looked like he'd just had an hair transplant. How can he play a pro game of football so soon after surgery? What if he needed to head the ball?

Falsenine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Was always curious why he waited a year until he frew his hair out, I thought it was a botch job or something.

skinnyshaft

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is his hairline not too low? It's a hairline of a 20-year-old. What happens when he's 50?

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I also noticed this when I watched a Manchester city game recently. I must say this is one of the best hair transplant results ive ever seen.

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even tho you can still see that a transplant has been done, it still looks natural in the same way.

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not going to pretend that I have seen lots of hair transplant patients, but David Silvas is easily the best I've seen. It looks way more natural than any other transplant i've seen. Is it genetics, or did he go to a really, really good clinic? And anyone know where he did his transplant?

skinnyshaft

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the hairline is too low. All these footballers having hair transplants in their 20s (or early 30s in Silva's case) and being given NW1 hairlines. It doesn't seem to take into consideration future loss or how natural it will look when they're in their 50s. Look at Rooney's hairline.