David Silva Has Had A Hair Transplant

surfer9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
but then again - it was like this when he had it done.....so I have no idea what's going on? - they only transplanted a 2cm line across his forehead and didn't fill in behind? WTF.

surfer9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shock loss? Looks like his hair wasn't stable enough for a transplant. He should've kept his hair the way it was. I didn't even notice he was balding.

Could be, the hair behind has maybe had shock loss and not grown back. Which means he is kind of screwed. Better off getting SMP into the bald bit.

zinny999

Reaction score
It was inevitable that he was going to get a hair transplant. I knew it from the second he shaved his head although I didn't think he'd undergo a procedure so quickly.. especially at the start of a season, possibly the worst time to do it.
Could be why he miss the first game. Pep is a very understanding coach. It seem Martial can't even go back for a child birth and get fines.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Was watching it last night.. it has came along really well. Good density, matches existing natural hair, commentator said he had a more youthful look this evening!

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
No shock loss, nothing.

Great hair transplant, he always had thick hair and now he has thick hair AND a great hair line.

20181231_GL_David-Silva_fb.jpg

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks good. His amigo Cesc probably recommended his transplant clinic as he had great results too

Attachments

• before-after.jpg
    before-after.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 1,891