David Silva Has Had A Hair Transplant

Kayfabe

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can see the visible red areas, it's funny because everyone thinks he's gone batshit crazy for shaving his head. Tbh I think he looks good, but his new hair will be amazing.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    52.6 KB · Views: 54,906

Kayfabe

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can also see how bad it is, I really didn't know it was that bad, his temple area is unrealistically bad, but you'd never know when it was long that he was balding

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    93.6 KB · Views: 31,016
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    38.5 KB · Views: 23,223

Kayfabe

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here are some general consensus from Twitter about his hairline, still no one has found a hint that he's had a hair transplant. I guess he's always been balding but his hair has been so thick to realise.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    109.6 KB · Views: 9,058
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    228.3 KB · Views: 12,629
  • image.png
    image.png
    144.6 KB · Views: 8,631

Bigbone

Established Member
Reaction score
I would never have expected him to be balding. His transplant is going to look good since he has a thick NW3 at 31, a perfect candidate.

Comb_over

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's so weird to see his hairline like this. I used to stare his hair and thought that he would never worry about hairloss

And the interesting thing is that it wasn't a comb over even then nobody could say that he was balding

ZZmop

Established Member
Reaction score
here’s another pic - wow

lol I'd been wondering why he shaved his head since the first game of the season. Then I saw match of the day tonight and saw the red recipient site. Very surprised considering he looked as if he had a full head of hair. Interestingly, the first google suggestion when you type his name in is "David Silva shaved head".

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It was inevitable that he was going to get a hair transplant. I knew it from the second he shaved his head although I didn't think he'd undergo a procedure so quickly.. especially at the start of a season, possibly the worst time to do it.

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When I first saw David Silva with shaved head I thought it was one of two reasons. One: Just wanted to shave his head for the sake of it, maybe got tired of longer hair. Two: His thinning had reached such a level where he saw no point in keeping his hair.

Kayfabe

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeh, a lot of footballers have been doing it, andros townsend, wesley sneidjer, the list goes on, and also the west ham manager had his procedure done, in the same style as silva's, and he fashioned it on a match panel for one of the world cup qualifiers. Nobody had any idea he had a hair transplant, everyone just though thought he had a sh*t haircut.

Attachments

• IMG_0110.JPG
    IMG_0110.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 9,094

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has Slaven Bilic really had a transplant? His hair has been looking like that for ages. He still has the nw1 hairline but has a overall thinning.

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has Slaven Bilic really had a transplant? His hair has been looking like that for ages. He still has the nw1 hairline but has a overall thinning.

Yes he was diffuse thinning. Look at this picture.. he's definitely done, taken something to improve the quality of his hair.

Attachments

• IMG_3950.JPG
    IMG_3950.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 24,163

Bigbone

Established Member
Reaction score
I watched the City game for a couple of minutes today and noticed that Silva still shaves his head, what's up with that? It's been more than a year since he had the transplant, was it a failed transplant perhaps?

1knox1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I watched the City game for a couple of minutes today and noticed that Silva still shaves his head, what's up with that? It's been more than a year since he had the transplant, was it a failed transplant perhaps?

Noticed that too.

surfer9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Seems something has gone wrong..... If I was to guess, it seems like the transplant was done but Silva's hair has receded at a fast pace leaving a bald area between transplanted hair and the natural hair. So he has no choice but to keep it buzzed other wise it would look very odd.

DK_ajXZXkAApUbz.jpg

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shock loss? Looks like his hair wasn't stable enough for a transplant. He should've kept his hair the way it was. I didn't even notice he was balding.