David Luiz Football Player New Hairstyle

Evanescence1994

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some of you who follow football know him:
davidluiz-cropped_5qawtpvr8h701injlqp4qlsdk.jpg

He changed his hairstyle in ponytail,what do you think?
C4d_pIxWQAAdwi4.jpg

Luiz-getty-594x330.jpg

C4eCK6LXUAArwdw.jpg

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Read somewhere a years ago he did a treatment with cells or similar to prevent the male pattern baldness and now, I know this is a bullsh*t treatment.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some of you who follow football know him:
He changed his hairstyle in ponytail,what do you think?
C4d_pIxWQAAdwi4.jpg

Luiz-getty-594x330.jpg

C4eCK6LXUAArwdw.jpg

It's f*****g bad ***, really. It is. He doesn't give a f*** about his hair, his performance.

Sports on television are so boring these days. It's about the individual. Who f*****g cares?

Really, this isn't grade school. He paid well, and athlete, and let's be honest. He can f*** nine and
ten women, not ugly chicks.

At the end of the day, he could put his hair in a mushroom, and shave curse words on his head.

Women would still line up to have his kids. It's the truth.

shookwun

Reaction score
goofy hair cut.

He would look better with a #1 guard

resu

Reaction score
It's f*****g bad ***, really. It is. He doesn't give a f*** about his hair, his performance.

Sports on television are so boring these days. It's about the individual. Who f*****g cares?

Really, this isn't grade school. He paid well, and athlete, and let's be honest. He can f*** nine and
ten women, not ugly chicks.

At the end of the day, he could put his hair in a mushroom, and shave curse words on his head.

Women would still line up to have his kids. It's the truth.

Now imagine if this guy was some random fella, he would be lucky to be working at McDonald's.
David-Luiz.jpg

shookwun

Reaction score
Now imagine if this guy was some random fella, he would be lucky to be working at McDonald's.
David-Luiz.jpg
THIS HAIR does not suit him whatsoever, to the point where I am wondering if it's halloween and he's wearing a toupee.

A buzz would do this guy wonders

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
David-Luiz.jpg

Actually, he could NOT WORK at McDonalds. They would force him to CUT HIS HAIR.

After he cut it, he would make MINIMUM WAGE (smallest amount legally you can earn.).

When he ties it back, it's not really that bad.

Swiss_Tampons

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't follow football in any way, but let's give recognizance to the great pioneer of that sharp hair style: Carlos Valderrama. Can't get better than this.

latest

Last edited:

galil

Reaction score
This guy just ticks me off really, maybe because his fake nw1 god like hair comb over, (he is nw3 with crown loss), or maybe because he was at the 1-7 loss against Germany and was utterly useless, or maybe is because he he looks like Bob Patiño