David Beckham HAIR TRANSPLANT (PROOF)

Hammer

Established Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't say I'm convinced. Final picture he has shorter hair and much darker lighting. Other pics are much brighter.

He's always had that line going across his head behind his hairline (a parting maybe?).

AbuAktar

Banned
Reaction score
I think Beckhams hair woes are more crown based, he looks like he'll always have a strong hairline and go bald from the crown outwards, meaning a hair transplant would be stupid just for the front, unless he's confident he can maintain on meds.

kmm179

Established Member
Reaction score
Wayne your in the UK just find him and start touching his hair and head. See if you can find any scars.

- - - Updated - - -

I could see Wayne thinking barrack Obama had a hair transplant.

J.WayneUK

Established Member
Reaction score
Wayne your in the UK just find him and start touching his hair and head. See if you can find any scars.

- - - Updated - - -

I could see Wayne thinking barrack Obama had a hair transplant.

You can see he has no scars in the back of his head, that's a fue Einstein.

Seriously he's got a hair transplant for sure, just consider he was 32 in 2007, now he's 41 and his hair are SOOO much better than that, since minoxidil doesn't regrow anything and finasteride only keeps your hair, he's definitely had a FUE, the mistery is where...

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/11_01/beckham2WI0211_600x761.jpg

And no, i'm not trying to pick a transplant from every celeb (for example i'm not sure about Brosnan, he's still very lucky anyway).

kmm179

Established Member
Reaction score
Beckham is thin in the front he's not better now.....if he had a transplant his hairline wouldn't be thin and receding now....

My other post was clearly a joke Einstein.....

Ans your a dummy for thinking minoxidil cannot regrow there have been post by people on here with great responses.

shookwun

Reaction score
I think Beckham might be a fraud and wearing a hair system followed by a hair transplant to fix his temple points.

COuld be natural though. Their is a picture of him on the internet with corn rose.

J.WayneUK

Established Member
Reaction score
I think Beckham might be a fraud and wearing a hair system followed by a hair transplant to fix his temple points.

COuld be natural though. Their is a picture of him on the internet with corn rose.

Beckham doesn't wear a hair system, come on!

- - - Updated - - -

Beckham is thin in the front he's not better now.....if he had a transplant his hairline wouldn't be thin and receding now....

Ans your a dummy for thinking minoxidil cannot regrow there have been post by people on here with great responses.

Give me one photo where Becks' thinning in the front

kmm179

Established Member
Reaction score
attachment.php

tumblr_my4ualEi691qbxo9jo1_500.jpg

Attachments

• tumblr_inline_n651weMFjY1qfnjuz.png
    tumblr_inline_n651weMFjY1qfnjuz.png
    483 KB · Views: 1,463

J.WayneUK

Established Member
Reaction score
Those photos are the proof though, he's on meds and had a FUE (maybe more than one, the first procedure between 2005 and 2007, and if you look closely he has very thin donor now (*I'm not "in the UK", I am ****in BRITISH, please respect me).

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Definite thinning. Doesn't matter because apparently all his confidence will still make women's panties wet... right? Right? Oh wait, that didnt work for John Travolta, Billy Zane or Jude Law.

kmm179

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks like Vincent is on an anti-HairLossTalk.com hate rampage. Reviving month old threads to call people pathetic and all really shows something is going on with the guy.

Tottenham

Established Member
Reaction score
Using rich old bald dudes with hot young chicks as an example, hilarious. There is one key word there, if you don't get it; it's rich. Keep deluding yourself.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Using rich old bald dudes with hot young chicks as an example, hilarious. There is one key word there, if you don't get it; it's rich. Keep deluding yourself.

Also take into consideration that the actors I pointed out... their careers TANKED.

diehunnen123

Banned
Reaction score

i habe had great sucess with minoxidil on hairline

J.WayneUK

Established Member
Reaction score
You guys are pathetic, so what if he is balding? Why rejoice on other people's misery? Jealousy is a b**ch.

Btw. I don't see any sings that he is thinning.

Me? Jealous? As a football player, maybe, but damn you should know how much i'm worth... i'm just here fo' conversation, and i'm sure hellouser's right, you can't deny that, check my photo-links in the beginning, you'll agree with me more than you think i guess

- - - Updated - - -

Also take into consideration that the actors I pointed out... their careers TANKED.

And Mike... the gun is yours, James (not me) is right!