Dave Grohl???!!!??

jimmymowbray1

Reaction score
dave+grohl_855_18479159_0_0_6913_300.jpg

This is a man who has has a fantastic hairline all his life and some fantastic hairstyles over the years but at 42 years old is he finally showing the signs.

[youtube:2salfgw7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRsnetvRFUQ[/youtube:2salfgw7]

Look at the back, his side parting seems to get wider towards the back and seems to result a resonbly big empty patch at the back. It seems to go a little bit further down the back of his head then I think is normal for a man with a full head of hair and parting too.

Please tell me it's not true, I think a part of us all dies if Dave Grohl doesn't have a full head of hair!

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
He's definitely thinned a little bit on top but who cares? He's getting older. If he didn't wear his hair long and parted like that no one would notice.

The other Nirvana guy is all the way bald.

kthxbi

Established Member
Reaction score
TheGrayMan2001 said:
He's definitely thinned a little bit on top but who cares? He's getting older. If he didn't wear his hair long and parted like that no one would notice.

The other Nirvana guy is all the way bald.
krist! people need to remember krist wayyyyyyyyyyyy more man, he's fuckin awesome!

re: dave - he's getting old. i don't think he'll ever get fully bald, but yeah it looks like hes thinned a bit.

Tom1985

Established Member
Reaction score
I wonder if Kurt would have shown any signs of balding by now.

I think his hair definately would have thinned out.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Honestly I think it's just the way Grohl's hair grows, I really don't think he is thinning in his crown. Krist looks completely different than he did in his Nirvana days. It's weird to see our grunge 90's generation growing old now!

Attachments

• Krist.jpg
    Krist.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 7,323
  • Krist2.jpg
    Krist2.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 6,819

joshua88

Established Member
Reaction score
Tom1985 said:
I wonder if Kurt would have shown any signs of balding by now.

I think his hair definately would have thinned out.

No way, he had awesome hair.

kthxbi

Established Member
Reaction score
Thom said:
Honestly I think it's just the way Grohl's hair grows, I really don't think he is thinning in his crown. Krist looks completely different than he did in his Nirvana days. It's weird to see our grunge 90's generation growing old now!
i love krist! people need to give krist more attention man, he seems like an awesome guy.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I agree! It's annoying to hear kids say they are fans of Nirvana now but they have no idea who Krist is. It's a shame, he's a great musician.

kthxbi

Established Member
Reaction score
Thom said:
I agree! It's annoying to hear kids say they are fans of Nirvana now but they have no idea who Krist is. It's a shame, he's a great musician.
he's playing with flipper again :) god i hope they come to the uk. not optimistic though.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well if Jay z headlined Glastonbury a few years back I see no reason why Flipper couldn't be a supporting band. :p

dpdr

Established Member
Reaction score
Dave is not going bald, Krist already showing signs of baldness still on Nevermind Tour, meanwhile, Kurt died without showing ANY sign of male pattern baldness, Chad Channing (Ex-Nirvana drummer) has an enviable hair

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dpdr said:
Dave is not going bald, Krist already showing signs of baldness still on Nevermind Tour, meanwhile, Kurt died without showing ANY sign of male pattern baldness, Chad Channing (Ex-Nirvana drummer) has an enviable hair

Krist is way past showing signs of baldness haha

Dalton

Established Member
Reaction score
I think he just has a naturally thin crown. when you look at the overhead shots in this performance it looks thin there too, but this was from 97

[youtube:3ghvvvm8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51uOJ2jKAqo&feature=related[/youtube:3ghvvvm8]

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Great hair, still looks good for his age, iconic drummer in Nirvana and great songwriter in his own right in the Foo Fighters. Some guys have too much luck lol.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't understand. Dave Grohl is preparing himself for a reunion with his
former band members.

Krist.jpg
Krist -> Bassist

tales_of_the_crypt.jpg Kurt Cobain -> Singer/Lead Guitarist

To be honest, I can't tell who looks worse these days.

Krist looks really bad since he started losing his hair.