Dating Co-workers

Chefcurrywts

Reaction score
whats your take on dating co workers? I have a crush on this girl who i have been working with for 6 years. My social anxiety was so bad that I could not even say hi to her for the first 5 years. The past year, ive slowly started talking to her and even tho i am awkward/intimitated by her she still seems to like me? She asked me if I wanted to go out and watch a movie with her which i declined bcuz i got afraid. And the last time she offered for me to stay at her place while i was in between houses. I declined that as well.

All out of fear. All out of feeling like i won't be good enough for her. She's been in multiple relationships, ive been in none. I've been crushing on her for years and even when she is giving me the green light, i panic and have to make up some bull excuse all because of fear.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Life is short. Go out with her despite coworkers better not.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, because people will gossip about it big time.
And if the romance ends badly, she may badmouth you.
But hey it is life you got to take some risk if you want to enjoy. Right?

bekims cousin

Reaction score
I married a woman that I worked with........;)

Try asking her out for lunch......I know she has asked you before.

lickawrist

Established Member
Reaction score
get some pootang. it will raise any self-esteem that would've otherwise been brought down by hair loss (assuming you have any).

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
whats your take on dating co workers? I have a crush on this girl who i have been working with for 6 years. My social anxiety was so bad that I could not even say hi to her for the first 5 years. The past year, ive slowly started talking to her and even tho i am awkward/intimitated by her she still seems to like me? She asked me if I wanted to go out and watch a movie with her which i declined bcuz i got afraid. And the last time she offered for me to stay at her place while i was in between houses. I declined that as well.

All out of fear. All out of feeling like i won't be good enough for her. She's been in multiple relationships, ive been in none. I've been crushing on her for years and even when she is giving me the green light, i panic and have to make up some bull excuse all because of fear.

You've been into a woman for six years, she basically asked you out, and you said no? Bruh...life is too short

shookwun

Reaction score
Sorry bro. 'Crushed and worked for six years'

Boat sailed a long.time ago. Would be realy f*****g weird to suddenly out of nowhere decide you want to date her. Shouldn't asked her out a long time ago. A movie is platonic and probably the worst type of activity to bring someone to if yu want to get intimate and get to know them better.
Ask her out for drinks. Just the two of you. Should paint a better idea of what u want in hermind