Dating Advice

jimjohn

Established Member
Reaction score
hey guys i know its off topic but ive asked dating advice here before and was just wondernig if you guys could help me out:

so theres this girl i was talking to, shes new and works in hte same company as me but down in the branch as a teller.

i was talking to her for a little bit because i had some banking to do and it was with her but we started talking for a bit after too. then i looked her up on our internal site and sent her an email. she replied back saying hey i remember u hows it going etc. then i sent her another email saying we should keep in touch some time, maybe do coffee. she replied back saying we will keep in touch hwos ur day going etc. then afterwards i replied and said how about lets meet for coffee tomorrow if ur free. she replied saying this week and next week is pretty busy for me but mayube after that we can arrange something for coffee or drinks.

im trying to figure out if shes actually interested in meeting or could it be that shes just being polite because how can she be too busy for two weeks to meet? and since she does work in the same company maybe shes just being polite about it.

or, maybe she actually is interested?

what do you guys think? and what should i do after next week is over, should i be sending her another email saying so how about that coffee? i dont want to sound too desperate either.

thanks in advance guys, any advice greatly appreciated!

The Gardener

Reaction score
I'd take her at her word, for now. It's sometimes awkward for busy young professional people to make time to meet up with new acquaintances. Even if someone is interested in making an acquaintance, sometimes people are set in their daily ways and habits, and this combined with a touch of "nerves" can lead people to procrastinate.

I would take her at her word for now. Lay off the coffee invitations for this week and next, and in the meantime perhaps just shoot her a few random emails over that time period with something entertaining in them, just to say hello and wish her a good day. Use these emails to make her laugh, "break the ice" a bit.... Then, when a few weeks have gone by, try the invitation again. Hopefully, by then, your entertaining emails have given her a little sense that you're not an axe murderer, but you are instead a down to earth and interesting person, with a sense of humor, and hopefully also perhaps given her a little sense of "intrigue"... and then she'll be more willing to make the time to talk to you in person.

billythekid

Established Member
Reaction score
it sounds like you were sending too many emails to her to quickly and possibly insta-responding. this wreaks of desperation. women don't want that.

i wouldn't email her for a week. email her the after that. it's far better if you sound like you're the busy one.

this is my advice. best of luck.

jimjohn

Established Member
Reaction score
thanks billythekid!

any other suggestions guys? im still not sure whos advice i should take regarding emailing/not emailing.

oni

Reaction score
jimjohn, you know what to do.........................................she has rejected you!!! The only way to get her love is to start stalking her!!

You know just to check she is safe and all that.............................................try to get close to her and plant a tracking device or better still find out what mobile she has and swap it for a bugged version..................................

Cassin

Reaction score
I would not email her again until its been over two weeks and then send her a "make or break" email.

Something like.... "hey if you're still interested I'd love to meet up for a cup, if not thats cool too and take care"

that way its not awkward and desperate sounding. Just keep in mind, you have no idea whats going on in her life so don't take it as rejection.

good luck and let us know how it goes.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
It all depends what Norwood you are. If you are Norwood 1 or 2 and she is a 7 or 8 on the CCS scale then you may have a chance but if you are a Norwood 3 or 4 then you only have a chance if she is a 5 or below on the scale. If your a Norwood 6 then i'd say give up now before you cause any embarrisment because there is no way that any girl would want a baldy unless is ripped with muscle.

Seriously just be yourself and do what you think is right. The guys on here have given you some good advice :)

jimjohn

Established Member
Reaction score
thanks for th advice guys! i think im going to go with sending her an email after its been two weeks, the make or break email sounds like a good idea.

oni

Reaction score
jimjohn said:
thanks for th advice guys! i think im going to go with sending her an email after its been two weeks, the make or break email sounds like a good idea.

Yeah................................................... :whistle:

placenotsobo

Reaction score
I would wait a couple of weeks and then start trying to charm her again (in person preferably or by email if need be) but I would not go for a "make or break". It shows some insecurity IMO since you're basically saying "I have a feeling you don't like me, and I'm putting up my defences".

Key is infrequent but intense/emotion-generating contact. Tease her if you can.

oni

Reaction score
I would wait a couple of weeks and then start trying to charm her again

[youtube:dr55ik6d]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVEhnoYJtok[/youtube:dr55ik6d]

jimjohn

Established Member
Reaction score
so thanks again for the advice guys, i did end up waiting a couple of weeks and then emailing her and shes agreed to meet for lunch next week.

hopewas

Reaction score
it's good that you got that lunch date..a lot of times when women say that it's because they're hoping you won't ask them again later. if you do, they say yes to a small lunch thing to be nice. if it doesn't work out, don't feel bad. the one advice i give everyone i know is to go out with friends...meet new people..and meet even more people from those new people...even if you don't like them..that is the best way to meet women..i was never a social person. but it's what i did. don't look for women online..people i know have done that and basically they just settle for the first decent person that comes along..i always thought meeting people online is settling...you shouldn't do it unless you're old and at an age where it's hard to find single women. online dating is for desperate people..and the reason i gave is the only reason for doing so in my opinion..but what do i know.

oni

Reaction score
You know snakes are deaf, i think they feel the vibrations.

I think women are deaf too................................that is why they use vibrators.

CCS

Reaction score
jimjohn said:
then i looked her up on our internal site and sent her an email. she replied back saying hey i remember u hows it going etc.
If she did not like you, this would be an easy time for her to say, "are you stocking me on the internet?" Women say that as an easy way to avoid saying "I don't like you."

then i sent her another email saying we should keep in touch some time, maybe do coffee. she replied back saying we will keep in touch hwos ur day going etc.
She kept the convo going with "how is your day going."

then afterwards i replied and said how about lets meet for coffee tomorrow if ur free. she replied saying this week and next week is pretty busy for me but mayube after that we can arrange something for coffee or drinks.
She could easily have said she is busy this week and left it at that. The fact she suggested an alternative time shows she is interested. She is not super interested, since she is not worried about you disappearing. Unless you made it super clear you are going no where. Still, I say play it cool and ask again in two weeks. She may be busy.

Definitely not just being nice. But possibly wants to be your friend outside work, but not your girlfriend. Find out in two weeks. Until then, DO NOT THINK ABOUT IT. Get all your errands done and have your life in order when next week comes. Maybe even ask out another woman if there is no chance they know each other.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Yeah use the next 2 weeks to perfect your front partial, wax your body hair and spend at least 3hrs a day on your penis extender. :whistle:

Good to see you back CCS.