Date At A Theme Park.. Would Not Recommend

Yoshi3Mario

Established Member
Reaction score
Bald = dominance and manliness. Fred, go f*** yourself. You're a weeny and a troll and no one likes you.

Attachments

• how-to-look-good-bald-2.jpg
    how-to-look-good-bald-2.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 157

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol That silly cope has been debunked a hundred times. Bald men have lower testosterone levels on average.

alexpie2

Established Member
Reaction score
Lol That silly cope has been debunked a hundred times. Bald men have lower testosterone levels on average.
Why do people correlate testosterone to manliness when it comes to balding? It makes no sense when testosterone's pathway involves it turning into the MORE potent androgens. A lot of people have low test because it gets metabolized into other androgens.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do people correlate testosterone to manliness when it comes to balding? It makes no sense when testosterone's pathway involves it turning into the MORE potent androgens. A lot of people have low test because it gets metabolized into other androgens.

The only other natural androgen is DHT, and it doesn't work like that.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
You know DHT turns into other things too, right?

As far as I know DHT is metabolized by adrenal androgens, and that's the end of the line for its androgenic activity. Adrenal androgens don't make you manly. Only T and DHT do that. Most of the bald men I see hardly look manly. They are either obese or skinny fat.

g.i joey

Reaction score
Yoshi you came on these forums before singing s whole diff song and dance... Didn't you get off finasteride and go bald? You're back here to teach everyone how to be a hot stud when your bald... I'm sure that's why you're here and there's no other reason...

alexpie2

Established Member
Reaction score
As far as I know DHT is metabolized by adrenal androgens, and that's the end of the line for its androgenic activity. Adrenal androgens don't make you manly. Only T and DHT do that. Most of the bald men I see hardly look manly. They are either obese or skinny fat.
I am sorry for the confusion, I see where my wording is off. I was trying to show that the testosterone pathway does not just end at testosterone, it can be formed into a variety of things. My rant is that people should not be looking at the levels of testosterone to justify whether or not a man is bald.

Derpicus

Established Member
Reaction score
It's silly to avoid a place to take a date because you're concerned over your hairline. You need to accept where it's at. Not just that a Norwood 1.0 to Norwood 2.0 some people won't even bat an eye on or even take notice that you're balding UNLESS you're someone who is going through the same process.

This is assuming the person in question honestly isn't a diffuse thinner or doing an awful comb over. Embrace your hairline it's alright to cover a bit of the temple but exposing the hairline is generally for the best. Give up on hairstyles that don't accent your hairline, or your facial structure.

Facial aesthetics are important but they aren't everything, self-confidence is important as well as personality. Being in shape, being able to hold a conversation, having good exciting hobbies. There are a lot of important factors to consider when dating someone.

Yes physical attraction is what generally leads one to be interested in a individual. But looking for a life partner goes beyond physical attraction. At least that's how I view it.

People on here can cry being bald will make you a disgusting unwanted individual. But it also depends on how you act with being bald, if you sulk in a depressing self-pity, or if you're able to actually accept your fate and move on and not dwell on it. Being a depressing individual will overall affect how others view you as well.

I may be talking out my *** since I still have a decent hairline as well as density. But this is just my opinion take what I say with a grain of salt as I haven't had to deal with the things some of the people on here have apparently dealt with. I just want to stay optimistic, and everyone has their own set of beliefs these are mine.