Date At A Theme Park.. Would Not Recommend

Tottenham

Established Member
Reaction score
rollercoasters, pictures at the worst possible moment.. Every damn one i was trying to cover my hairline

Incredibly embarrassing, confidence took a hit today for sure

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
At least it wasn't a water park.

shookwun

Reaction score
Drinks if you want to get laid and have a short term outcome

Coffee if you TRULY want to get to know the person on a LTR possibility

First dates - choose 1

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score

First dates - choose 1

If you want her to think you're predictable and boring.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought you had great results with the Big 3 Tottenham? If your hair still looks like the pictures you have posted before NO ONE would ever think you were balding. Have things taken a dive for the worse?

Tottenham

Established Member
Reaction score
I thought you had great results with the Big 3 Tottenham? If your hair still looks like the pictures you have posted before NO ONE would ever think you were balding. Have things taken a dive for the worse?

Whilst my results have been fantastic, I naturally have a big forehead. This seems to put emphasis on a not so perfect hairline.
I rarely think about my hair anymore but yesterday with the wind pushing it back and pictures being taken, it definitely took me back to a year ago!!

transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your aesthetics determine the outcome not your date ideas.

l-o-l
Date ideas will determine a call back tho. For sure...the more unpredictable you are, the more interested she'll be

shookwun

Reaction score
Date ideas will determine a call back tho. For sure...the more unpredictable you are, the more interested she'll be
After a few dates yes.

I had this one girl stick around for a few months and the only place I brought her was to my room. She complained never the less then finally abandoned ships

Had situations where I did the same sh*t and they stopped seeing me after the third encounters

Its true.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

First dates - choose 1

I'll take coffee every time. Dont' care for 'instant gratification'... im not a millennial twat.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll take coffee every time. Dont' care for 'instant gratification'... im not a millennial twat.

this.. I am all about coffee or alcohol and discussion. Perhaps a board game like scrabble. Then again, I am an 80 year old man in a 34 year old body.

g.i joey

Reaction score

The assertiveness to choose the date and make it worth the while is what interests her.. if you ASK her if she wants to go for a drink or a coffee thats predictable af, girls wont like it. But if you TELL them you wanna go to a cool bar you heard about she'll enjoy the idea.

shookwun

Reaction score
The assertiveness to choose the date and make it worth the while is what interests her.. if you ASK her if she wants to go for a drink or a coffee thats predictable af, girls wont like it. But if you TELL them you wanna go to a cool bar you heard about she'll enjoy the idea.
it rely just falls down to how you present the idea.

Stimulate her mine, and think that hanging out with you, and going to that cool bar that you heard everyone talk about is the spot to hit up.

Aesthetics determine the outcome!

As I have mentioned I have been fucked over because of my lack of initiative, and predictable life style. These were girls who were all over me, always texting me handsome, xo's, kisses and were generally excited to see me. I can recall at least five girls that left me in the dust because of just hanging out at the house type get together s.

Women know what you want, but it makes you stand out if you do different activities, and close the end of the day with going to each-others house. Going straight to base is not a good idea, especially in the begging stages. I would recommend doing activities together, but not taking it over board. Even going for a simple drive around the city is fun for a lot of chicks.

I have taken chicks out off roading before, and gone on the quads. Set up a blanket somewhere and just hanged out. Girls love sh*t like this.

transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it rely just falls down to how you present the idea.

Stimulate her mine, and think that hanging out with you, and going to that cool bar that you heard everyone talk about is the spot to hit up.

Aesthetics determine the outcome!

As I have mentioned I have been fucked over because of my lack of initiative, and predictable life style. These were girls who were all over me, always texting me handsome, xo's, kisses and were generally excited to see me. I can recall at least five girls that left me in the dust because of just hanging out at the house type get together s.

Women know what you want, but it makes you stand out if you do different activities, and close the end of the day with going to each-others house. Going straight to base is not a good idea, especially in the begging stages. I would recommend doing activities together, but not taking it over board. Even going for a simple drive around the city is fun for a lot of chicks.

I have taken chicks out off roading before, and gone on the quads. Set up a blanket somewhere and just hanged out. Girls love sh*t like this.
Taking a girl Off-raoding?......She'll fall in love with you...Especially if she's never done an activity like that before.
guaranteed!

Yoshi3Mario

Established Member
Reaction score
Shave your head, wear a hat, use a sunscreen spray.

Reading posts like this, oh my hairline is showing.. eekk. The sooner you accept baldness, embrace it, and be the man that you are to be, the better. You will enjoy life a lot more!

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

Reading posts like this, oh my hairline is showing.. eekk. The sooner you accept baldness, embrace it, and be the man that you are to be, the better. You will enjoy life a lot more!

Enjoy life as a baldcel in hat?

No, thanks.

I leave it to you.

Tottenham

Established Member
Reaction score

Thanks but i'm good mate.