Darolutamide A Potent Anti-androgen With Less Potential Sides Than Ru

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm wondering why there is no hype around this, if you see Ideals forum he talks about how it's over 100 times more powerful than RU, longer half life so you don't have to apply 2+ like you should with RU, and the potential for less sides because it has trouble crossing the blood brain barrier. This sounds like the cure.

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seeing Ideal going up a few norwoods in a matter of months with it is enough for me, they'll just criticize me for making another post lol.
He was on other meds, he hasn't even reached 2 months. I don't think those results are from Daro. No way to tell

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well he dropped the meds a bit back and hair keeps growing from what he's saying.
Right, but the effect of those can still be there (your hair doesn't fall immediately quitting finasteride). More time is needed. But is good that more people is willing to try

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Right, but the effect of those can still be there (your hair doesn't fall immediately quitting finasteride). More time is needed. But is good that more people is willing to try
You're right, and question about Daro, is it basically the same thing as RU just more potent or does it act in a different way?

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're right, and question about Daro, is it basically the same thing as RU just more potent or does it act in a different way?
No idea man, I know just as much as you do, Ideal cover pretty well all I could find. Nobody has ever tried it before so it's exciting. I guess it blocks androgens like RU but way stronger, probably dangerous

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
No idea man, I know just as much as you do, Ideal cover pretty well all I could find. Nobody has ever tried it before so it's exciting. I guess it blocks androgens like RU but way stronger, probably dangerous
I wouldn't say it's dangerous, even the oral which is like 100x the dose he's using topically is relatively safe, and that's assuming that 100% of the dose he's taking topically is entering his system. The only thing that's dangerous about it is the unknown, I would think these people taking it orally are beyond fucked if Ideal has any serious sides on the dose he's taking. Also a problem could be taking it long term, other than that it seems good!

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No hype because the whole Daro thing lacks evidence. Its all theoretical right now. I think that one member in question is only on it a few weeks and just came off some pretty strong sh*t so it will be a while before any results are known and with him he doesn't post pictures. So you will have to wait for a few others that are just starting Daro for their experience/evidence

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No hype because the whole Daro thing lacks evidence. Its all theoretical right now. I think that one member in question is only on it a few weeks and just came off some pretty strong sh*t so it will be a while before any results are known and with him he doesn't post pictures. So you will have to wait for a few others that are just starting Daro for their experience/evidence
The theory looks pretty good tho

inmyhead

Reaction score
Someone gave me the email, somewhere on the last pages of the Daro forum, email the guy asking to quote you the prices for Daro, done.

Ok, i checked it out seems quite expensive, is annyone else trying this? I wonder if results match, the theory is solid though

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
PLEASE let me know how that turns out, do you guys think it could be something big??
Definitely should be, on paper it's at least 90 times stronger than Ru, its half life is 8x longer so you don't have to apply twice a day, nor even once a day, you could maybe even get away with once every three days, and it's side effects should be way less.

real kombo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely should be, on paper it's at least 90 times stronger than Ru, its half life is 8x longer so you don't have to apply twice a day, nor even once a day, you could maybe even get away with once every three days, and it's side effects should be way less.

I see you aroubd here alot, so I'll message you in a couple of months to check to see if it did anything for you.