Dangerous Impurities In Seti. Be Warned!!!

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So incase you missed by thread on ending my Seti prostaglandin protocol, one of the main reasons I quit was because of sides I started to get once i upped by dose to 1.4g/day. (namely dry eyes and skin, grey complexion and feeling like sh*t)

I initially attributed it to the Seti and the high dose, but I asked around on the private forum and 2 other guys that are doing 1g+ they had absolutely no sides.

For the past month I was using seti I bought off a guy on reddit that goes by the username /u/clearvision101

I had his seti tested by another reddit member name /u/gannex and he came back saying the seti had impurities in it.

I didnt care as long as it was seti and have been using his Seti because he ships quick since he ships from the US (he claims he has a lab in the US that makes the Seti which turned out to be a lie).

Anyways I decided to quit and basically went cold turkey for the last 4 days.

Just out of curiosity I have about 10g seti from the private forum that I was saving for topical. I took the seti orally at a super high dose for the last 3 days and I had absolutely no sides . Which makes sense since Kythera never mentioned the sides I got as an adverse reaction

iZZt2JQ.png

Which leaves me to believe the impurtiies may have caused it.

I spoke with the admin on the private forum and he knows clearvision101 because he was banned and said that he got his seti from Wu Han which has a shady reputation and not the American lab that he claimed to have.

I also spoke with HairLossTalk.com member @Nextjohns who got the same sides and he said he got his Seti from Ali Baba which is a bad sign.

Also on the chatbox the admin on the private forum said he returned the current GB seti to the lab because it came back 98.5% pure and he wants it >99.9% pure.

Most of the other guys in the indsutry wont go to that measure so be warned about impurities in your seti!!!

Last edited:

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
So incase you missed by thread on ending my Seti prostaglandin protocol, one of the main reasons I quit was because of sides I started to get once i upped by dose to 1.4g/day. (namely dry eyes and skin, grey complexion and feeling like sh*t)

I initially attributed it to the Seti and the high dose, but I asked around on the private forum and 2 other guys that are doing 1g+ they had absolutely no sides.

For the past month I was using seti I bought off a guy on reddit that goes by the username /u/clearvision101

I had his seti tested by another reddit member name /u/gannex and he came back saying the seti had impurities in it.

I didnt care as long as it was seti and have been using his Seti because he ships quick.

Just out of curiosity I have about 10g seti from the private forum that I was saving for topical. I took the seti orally at a super high dose for the last 3 days and I had absolutely no sides .

I spoke with the admin on the private forum and he knows clearvision101 because he was banned and said that he got his seti from Wu Han.

Also on the chatbox the admin on the private forum said he returned the current GB seti to the lab because it came back 98.5% pure and he wants it >99.9% pure.

I also spoke with HairLossTalk.com member @Nextjohns and he said he got his Seti from Ali Baba which is a bad sign.

Most of the other guys in the indsutry wont go to that measure so be warned about impurities in your seti!!!

so are you still quitting seti?

or giving it another go

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I might give it another go at super high dose. So far no sides on private forum seti which is good.

I ordered 275g from the current GB on the private forum which will be arriving in 3-4 weeks so this will be the ultimate litmus test 2g/day. Go big or go home

Bad news is that im going to run out of private forum seti by then so Im going to be forced to use clearvisions seti for 2 weeks or so.

Last edited:

jgray201

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Given that seti is not cost effective at the moment because of the amount you must use, what about an OC topical? I've been using OC for almost 2 years now and it is good for maintenance. Because of price i was only able to use it at 0.75% solution and it still helped. Granted I am now trialing a 2% cet solution because of the recent study but in the long term I am thinking of combining a low dose of OC topical with a a higher dose cetirizine topical.

abcdefg

Reaction score
This is why random forum users trying chemical X, and then saying it did/did not work for them amounts to almost meaningless. What they are using might not even be legit in the first place

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score

I didnt care as long as it was seti and have been using his Seti because he ships quick since he ships from the US (he claims he has a lab in the US that makes the Seti which turned out to be a lie).

Just out of curiosity I have about 10g seti from the private forum that I was saving for topical. I took the seti orally at a super high dose for the last 3 days and I had absolutely no sides . Which makes sense since Kythera never mentioned the sides I got as an adverse reaction

View attachment 60230

I spoke with the admin on the private forum and he knows clearvision101 because he was banned and said that he got his seti from Wu Han which has a shady reputation and not the American lab that he claimed to have.

I also spoke with HairLossTalk.com member @Nextjohns who got the same sides and he said he got his Seti from Ali Baba which is a bad sign.

getting my seti from whp, and always testing batches before swallowing. always turned out 99% pure or so.

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who would of guessed ordering unregulated chemicals from China would be dangerous.

Heat06

Established Member
Reaction score
Whoever orders and applies these chemicals from China or worst random suppliers are 100% complete morons.

SETI hasn't proven to do crap, let alone risk your health by ingesting random chemicals from unknown sources. Being desperate is not even an excuse. You're an idiot.

The unwanted side effects and negative impact to your health is completely on YOU for being moronic enough to ingest/apply random chemicals and powders from complete strangers on the internet.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Whoever orders and applies these chemicals from China or worst random suppliers are 100% complete morons.

SETI hasn't proven to do crap, let alone risk your health by ingesting random chemicals from unknown sources. Being desperate is not even an excuse. You're an idiot.

The unwanted side effects and negative impact to your health is completely on YOU for being moronic enough to ingest/apply random chemicals and powders from complete strangers on the internet.

Well, you can avoid 'being a moron' by simply having the chemicals tested for ID & purity BEFORE actually using them, which seems like most people do not do.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
and some guys buy finasteride and stuff on random websites without prescription.
I don't get it...