dang finally something that works...!!

jackstraw419

Reaction score
just ordered 6 month supply of pills and tropical hair solution with that parrot on the bottle labeling last week. hairloss for me have stopped or slowed down dramatically. now i am hoping for a regrowth.

applepoly works like a charm for me... lol

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
I also think apple poly is very effective. But i don't use spray anymore cuz of the way it makes my hair. But I still take pills which have been proven to be effective as well for hair loss

JonA

Reaction score
yes, i would like to know too. Plus wats the best way to take apple polly,,, how much, how frequent... This stuff is not talked about enough and i need some info lol.

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well done or posting in the incorrect section of this forum yet again. They really should make me admin here.

Sean68

Reaction score
person said:
Well done or posting in the incorrect section of this forum yet again. They really should make me admin here.

lol

yeah the parrot is apple poly. you can get the capsules and the spray together or separately. the 'official' place is [/url]http://applepoly.com

theyre not cheap though - im gonna give it a go for six months and see.

jackstraw419

Reaction score
lol i posted it at the gen discussion section, but it got moved to here...

these stuff are not bad... rite now, i am seeing some short hair growth on my temple region. hope it doesnt fall off...

other than applepoly, i use fluride and revita.

my regime pretty much matched baldguy84 except im using duta as dht blocker. :lol:

jackstraw419

Reaction score
i am not worrying since they have this 6 month trail period.. if this thing doesn't work, then they will issue full refund.

rather than taking 2 capsule tablet like it recommended each day, i am taking 3 total--morning, noon, and night. on the label, it said the more you take, the better the results. i would take 6/day but its too pricey. i just dropped out of minoxidil cuz its shed like crazy so i am using this as an alternative.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
jackstraw419 said:
just ordered 6 month supply of pills and tropical hair solution with that parrot on the bottle labeling last week. hairloss for me have stopped or slowed down dramatically. now i am hoping for a regrowth.

applepoly works like a charm for me... lol

are you former home secretary Jack Straw? if you are,i bought weed off of your son about 10 years ago on a boat on the thames,just so you know :lol: