Dandruff and Hairloss

biglemoncoke

Established Member
Reaction score
This two is linked for sure, i noticed less hairloss during less flaking...Nizoral helped me on this one. Lets share our experience fighting dandruff, i believe fighting dandruff is one of the most important point to conquer hairloss

scientist

Reaction score
i had some bad dandruff about a week or 2 back, ive been using nizoral 1-2 times per week for the last couple months, and on other days using a natural shampoo that has tea tree and other stuff. i just started using the new head and shoulders dry scalp dandruff shampoo, and i like it so far, it's been about a week or so but of the 3 shampoos i have i like the way it leaves my hair the best, the whole SLS debate is still a question mark for me, which is why i was using the natural shampoo, but so far so good with H+S. i posted a question about this on other forums and so far i've been told to try the following to deal with seb derm:

https://secure.vaultserver.com/s/hairme ... 7d3d49c438

"I had to stop using propylene glycol based minoxidil and used DermaSmooth to clear the white stuff. "

"use apple vinegar. I wet my hair with it and a few minutes later I rinse it. My dundraff has never been better."

s