Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wat happened to him?

The guy made me look like sunny mr sunshine, he cuda sealed the deal

slipy

Reaction score
he just kind of went from being a prolific poster with big post count to completely disappearing one day without saying goodbye, never to return again.

it didn't sound like he got a woman and went on to pursue other meaningful affairs, unlike saf.

and there was this ''depart from this world'' he used to speak of.

slipy

Reaction score
he was cool. he sounded like one of the people i could like irl.
and i usualy hate people. lul

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
he just kind of went from being a prolific poster with big post count to completely disappearing one day without saying goodbye, never to return again.

it didn't sound like he got a woman and went on to pursue other meaningful affairs, unlike saf.

and there was this ''depart from this world'' he used to speak of.

Hope he is ok i mean i never saw him or spoke to him etc...but still lets hope he has dealt with it some how and living a happy life.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
As someone actually was here in the time he was I can tell you that if he ever sew your posts he would have hate you

He was the most pasimiatic of allo to his baldness and fought a User named saf in many pages. Saf was kinda like you only a little less delusional since he got an hair transplant yet kept preaching to everyone about how baldness dosent matter

And the last anyone heard off SAF he was with a woman...hmmm...looks like he was doing something right...

slipy

Reaction score
As someone actually was here in the time he was I can tell you that if he ever sew your posts he would have hate you

well maybe not hate him, but their views would be antipodal, that much is shure.

i mean my mindset and Danny's generally don't mix but i don't hate him.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
his transplants cost a bomb though, and he was still using concealers, without concealers his hair transplant looked like ****, he is still on finasteride and ****, finasteride alone cost £30 a month anyway.

hardly a solution to spend £20K+ on hair transplant and then still use concealers and live on finasteride forever.

he harped on it was wasn't a problem, he also went on about at about how being 5 9 he still felt short and ****, pathetic.

I've been 5 9 in public gatherings before, at least your always taller than girls, even when they are in heels, he has no idea what shortness is!

he mocked my lifts and LL and said you never got that tall, or it looked weird even when I showed him pictures of tom cruise when he got married in 2.5" lifts he was as tall as his wife, he dismissed it and said "people still see him as a 5 7 guy, not a 5 10 one", due to his "frame" or something.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
yeah but nizoral and minoxilil combined, surely that would be £20 a month in total.

whats the difference of fincar vs. Propecia?

yes 5 7 to 5 9 is a drastic change to a guy, i've been 5 7- 5 9 barefoot in public gatherings, those 2 " are quite huge, ask any woman to!

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
A bottle of nizoral when I last got it was £7 for generic from Boots. That lasted me about 6 weeks washing my hair with it 2 or 3 times a week. Fincar is 5mg so I just quarter it. It's CIPLA I think, I get mine from InHouse, £14ish delivered, and takes about a week to get here :)

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
Flash news im diffusing all over and has thining holes in my nw3 hair

I can't comb to hide it anymore

Propecia dident worked and actually speeded my male pattern baldness and also changed my face

you're not diffusing at all from the pics we saw of you - yeah I know they're old pics. Post a current one

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
You looked great in that last pic.

Send us a pic with your head down without a flash. Have someone take it for you outside.

I think your exaggerating to make a point.

Prove me wrong.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
plus he needs to be holding a copy of today's newspaper so we know it really is a current photo

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
No proof. No sympathy.