Daily Tangling Solution? Want To Revive 4-months Old Hair Piece.

veddarmesnch

Reaction score
My 4-month old lace piece tangles easily (need to spend at least an hour every day untangling it), looks frizzy and dry even after washing. I want to revive it so I can get a couple more months out of it. I haven´t done deep conditioning yet, but I tried coconut oil for weeks (didn´t help) and I spray my hair every day with a mixture of water and conditioner.

I´ve read good things about the "bleach bath", but I live in Germany and have no access to Clorox so I´m afraid to mess it up by using the wrong bleaching product.

Any advice?

Thank you.

shookwun

Reaction score
if it looks like sh*t why bother?

buy a new piece. Whole point is to provide an undetectable, and comfortable experience.

veddarmesnch

Reaction score
Still looks good though, it´s just a pain to untangle with my fingers so often. The fact that is long hair doesn´t help much either.

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I had this with my longer hair after showering. Took a bit of time and patience combing then tried a detangle conditioner, but a baby conditioner did trick.

veddarmesnch

Reaction score
I had this with my longer hair after showering. Took a bit of time and patience combing then tried a detangle conditioner, but a baby conditioner did trick.

Could you recommend a baby conditioner without stuff that could harm the hair such as Sulphate, etc?

Thanks.

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I recall last year you were looking. Who did you go with in the end?

I use Johnson's Baby No More Tangles Conditioner

No more tears®
For easy combing
Helps unlock knots and tangles
Ophthalmologist tested
Soap free
No more tangles®

Ingredients:
[PR-010980], Aqua, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum

veddarmesnch

Reaction score
I recall last year you were looking. Who did you go with in the end?

I use Johnson's Baby No More Tangles Conditioner

No more tears®
For easy combing
Helps unlock knots and tangles
Ophthalmologist tested
Soap free
No more tangles®

Ingredients:
[PR-010980], Aqua, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum

Hi there, sorry it took me a while to reply. I went with ukhairsystems, right now I´m looking for something a little more local (I live in Germany.)

Thanks for the recommendation. I´ll give it a shot.

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It is a go and if you know any good products let me know.

I have moved around for work (Dubai, Hong Kong, Sydney in Australia and San Jose) but found one good supplier and keep with them rather than risking wasting money on poor units elsewhere. Many bad suppliers with poor service out there.

My supplier knows exactly what I want and I know what they have and it makes the whole process so much easier.

Its so important to get a supplier you have a good relationship with.