Daily Marijuana Use With Propecia 1mg Daily

Chrisolution

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I have been on Propecia, name brand, for about 6 months. I am also a daily marijuana user. I have had zero side effects from the Propecia and in fact have had an increase sex drive. My acne has also gone away on my back. My thinking is my marijuana use reduces testosterone and my Propecia use increases my testosterone but not significantly enough to increase estrogen levels. My marijuana use could be keeping my testosterone increase at a manageable level.

Or I could just be tolerating the Propecia very well even without marijuana use. Either way, I wanted to post this as I have not seen many posts about Propecia experience with consistent marijuana use. Everything okay here so far.

Thank you.

Chris

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah you're probably just one of the 97% of Propecia users who experience no side effects, I'm the same tho, been on finasteride for 2 months and daily Marijuana smoker

4myfuture

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys should try edibles. I smoked blunts for years, but now am basically strictly sativa gummies. The high lasts much longer and doesnt have an impact on your lungs.

michaelle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What about some CBD oil? Do you think it is worth it? I would like to try it out soon too for me, but I am not 100% sure if it is a good idea. Tell me what you think, please ;)

Last edited:

JoeyStyles

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used the same strategy several years ago adding Propecia with daily marijuana smoking. It really helped to control my testosteron level.

Vethermond

My Regimen
Reaction score
100% agree. I don't think that it can control things like testosterone or anything like that. It sounds more like self-hypnosis tbh. My friend, who used Propecia had the same feeling, but when he passed various tests they showed that nothing really changed. Moreover, I think that this combination with marijuana wouldn't work anyway because cannabis isn't something that would increase your testosterone level. I personally prefer to eat various weed edibles https://www.justcannabis.shop/product-category/buy-edibles-online/ and don't feel anything like that. So I think that the reality is a little different and this combinations simply doesn't work like that.

Last edited:

RossNolan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can I use marijuana along with medication? Unfortunately, I cannot stop smoking weed.

AlissaLynn

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's always a good idea to discuss any concerns or questions about medication use with a healthcare provider, who can provide individualized advice and guidance based on your specific situation and medical history. They can also help you monitor for any potential side effects or interactions that may arise. Personally, I use the best CBD oil along with some medications that work great in combination. I have insomnia. So, CBD has been reported to improve sleep quality and duration. Also, CBD has been reported to have anti-anxiety and anti-depressant effects.

Last edited: