D-CLOPROSTENOL and RAMATROBAN? (PGD2) anyone use it?

asdf1234

Established Member
Reaction score
So the latest thing in hair loss has to do with PGF2a. Anyone use those two? If so what are your results?

wolfman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would not spend a dime on stuff from Iron Dragon. There's a lot of sketchy things about that website, the owner, the addresses, related businesses, their products, and they way they sell them. I also don't know about any third party testing for their stuff. It's highly likely that you'll be getting a fake solution. Of course for some reason they only sell their stuff in solution. They refuse to answer any technical questions about their product. Why?

This is so easily a scam.

Hobo hair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would not spend a dime on stuff from Iron Dragon. There's a lot of sketchy things about that website, the owner, the addresses, related businesses, their products, and they way they sell them. I also don't know about any third party testing for their stuff. It's highly likely that you'll be getting a fake solution. Of course for some reason they only sell their stuff in solution. They refuse to answer any technical questions about their product. Why?

This is so easily a scam.

Yes, I agree. I remember them from a few years ago....I warned others to be careful....I believe they use to operate out of a garage/home in Newport Beach, Ca....I would not touch their products and believe they "operate" under various names to subtlety promote.

Bagels

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes.

It works. grow faster, a bit thicker hair shaft. didn't help with bald areas