Cystic Acne Recommendation? 28 Years Old Male

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello
Well i am 28 years old, with cystic acne, in the neck area, front and back,
any recommendation ?
i just over my second course of isotretinoin, but at low dosage 10mg day for 6 months, and improve my face, no acne, but the cystic in my neck still,

all advice must apreaciated

thanks

ashleysummer

Reaction score
Cysts are a very serious type of acne. At this time, you'd better not ask how to remove acne online. The most important thing is to see a dermatologist. The doctor will prescribe medicine to help you remove the cyst. Even if you take medicine, it will take you at least 1 month to eliminate the cyst and its effects.
The dermatologist should prescribe Accutane and oral antibiotics from Canadian Pharmacy. Please consult your doctor for the specific dosage and time of administration.

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You probably have an infection so if you're not prescribed something like doxycycline or minocycline, you probably should be on clairythromycin or azithromycin as the latter two penetrate deeply into bodily tissues to kill bacteria.

Once that is taken care of you need to curtail your DHT and testosterone, I personally recommend taking beta sitosterol for the DHT and something like red ginseng or red reishi for adjusting your test levels. Some men just can't handle certain levels of testosterone, and DHT it will give them cystic acne which is both inflammatory and infectious.

Also, get you some finacea .15% ointment because it will deactivate androgen receptors in your skin, so only use it in areas where you have oily parts.

t. somebody with documented high test levels and an annoying tendency for acne in his 40s

Last edited:

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You probably have an infection so if you're not prescribed something like doxycycline or minocycline, you probably should be on clairythromycin or azithromycin as the latter two penetrate deeply into bodily tissues to kill bacteria.

Once that is taken care of you need to curtail your DHT and testosterone, I personally recommend taking beta sitosterol for the DHT and something like red ginseng or red reishi for adjusting your test levels. Some men just can't handle certain levels of testosterone, and DHT it will give them cystic acne which is both inflammatory and infectious.

Also, get you some finacea .15% ointment because it will deactivate androgen receptors in your skin, so only use it in areas where you have oily parts.

t. somebody with documented high test levels and an annoying tendency for acne in his 40s

Thanks will have a look, willl also helo to hair loss? since dht and test play a role,
thanks again

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Clairythromycin and azithromycin can impair hair growth if taken for a long time, make sure you keep your iron levels up while on it if you do have infectious acne, but clear skin that is not inflamed always helps hair and skin growth.

michaelle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies here! I have been suffering from it lately, and I am looking for some good and working stuff. I would also like to recommend that you have a look at eDrugStore.com for example. Maybe you will find it interesting and working to you too, I often get some great meds and supplements from there

Last edited: