Cypro, spironolactone Test Inhibitors Guys? Who Has Tried

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score
can you guys that are on test inhibitors, THAT ARE NOT transitioning, tell me about your experience? I’ve taken everything possible beside oral minoxidil which is my last resort and a test inhibitor. Currently still on 2.5mg dutasteride, but my sex drive is getting pretty damn high so it’s probably just my test that needs to get controlled. Had my test checked however and it was only 509 ng/dL.

Anyway, let me know if ya can. Sebum control, itching, sex drive, shedding, anything.

Thanks!

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score
Well I ordered 400 piles of 25mg from Inhouse. I’ll let you all know what happens.. I’m just going to start low and see how my body reacts before I f*** myself over on 100mg

Wish me luck

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
are you starting with spironolactone or cypro?

Reactions: Yar

Tommybommy1363

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Less sebum this, less itch. And by lowering test, that comes along. Also, I have a script for oral minoxidil so I can use spironolactone as a diuretic

Careful dude... be sure to get a lot of fluids and probably some good salt intake. If you’re not careful you may faint. Also be sure to get your K checked incrementally

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score
are you starting with spironolactone or cypro?

spironolactone first and probably not going to use Cypro.

Careful dude... be sure to get a lot of fluids and probably some good salt intake. If you’re not careful you may faint. Also be sure to get your K checked incrementally

Yeah, I drink a sh*t ton of water as it is, but will definitely do my best to stay hydrated. I have two weeks til it arrives so after the holiday, I’m going for baseline blood work, something I probably should have done before finasteride/dutasteride in the first place lol

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been on Test inhibitors for almost 6 months now. spironolactone for the first month and a half then I switched to Cypro because the common spironolactone side effects, peeing a lot, dehydration that sort of thing. I have also been on estrogen for the last 4 months. My sex drive is greatly reduced, I rarely get erections but my equipment still works fine when I want to use it. I still have dandruff and I still shed a lot of hair.

Here is my copy and pasted post from success stories.

"I figured I should give you guys an update, My hair is growing back slowly but steady. It takes a long time to regrow hair that has been gone for years. Ive been on hrt for almost 6 months now and my hair was almost as bad as bridgeburns in the begginning and now if you saw me on a good day you might not think I ever had hair loss at all. My bangs are still thin though and you guys are experts at examining hair so most of you could probably tell right away but for most people I dont think they would.

As for my gyno Its not horrible, I still look completely normal with my shirt off if It's not very hot. Nipples and chest always get more puffy when its hot. I always wear mens compression undershirts when I want to wear form fitting clothing. But the good news is my gyno hasnt gotten any worse in the last month and a half and my nipples arent painful or sensitive anymore which leads me to believe that my gyno may have reached its peak thats possible on my relatively small dose of estradiol. And if it does get worse I have a ton of raloxifene on hand that should significantly reduce it.

It's been completely worth it for me, my hair is growing back in my temples where it hasn't grown in years. I can style my hair so much easier and I look so much better than about 6 months ago when I started all this. I was ready to shave my head and say goodbye to my looks forever 6 months ago but this is so much better."

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been on Test inhibitors for almost 6 months now. spironolactone for the first month and a half then I switched to Cypro because the common spironolactone side effects, peeing a lot, dehydration that sort of thing. I have also been on estrogen for the last 4 months. My sex drive is greatly reduced, I rarely get erections but my equipment still works fine when I want to use it. I still have dandruff and I still shed a lot of hair.

Here is my copy and pasted post from success stories.

"I figured I should give you guys an update, My hair is growing back slowly but steady. It takes a long time to regrow hair that has been gone for years. Ive been on hrt for almost 6 months now and my hair was almost as bad as bridgeburns in the begginning and now if you saw me on a good day you might not think I ever had hair loss at all. My bangs are still thin though and you guys are experts at examining hair so most of you could probably tell right away but for most people I dont think they would.

As for my gyno Its not horrible, I still look completely normal with my shirt off if It's not very hot. Nipples and chest always get more puffy when its hot. I always wear mens compression undershirts when I want to wear form fitting clothing. But the good news is my gyno hasnt gotten any worse in the last month and a half and my nipples arent painful or sensitive anymore which leads me to believe that my gyno may have reached its peak thats possible on my relatively small dose of estradiol. And if it does get worse I have a ton of raloxifene on hand that should significantly reduce it.

It's been completely worth it for me, my hair is growing back in my temples where it hasn't grown in years. I can style my hair so much easier and I look so much better than about 6 months ago when I started all this. I was ready to shave my head and say goodbye to my looks forever 6 months ago but this is so much better."

Thanks for that reply dude. When you were on spironolactone, what was the dosage? Glad your libido is still active on Cypro.. what is the dosage you take for that? The gyno side is frightening to me as I surf A LOT in the summer. I only plan to take aroun 100mg to lower my test just enough for sebum inhibition.

Also, the fact that your temples are regrowing is amazing. So happy for you man, I know how that deformation feels :(

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
spironolactone first and probably not going to use Cypro.
spironolactone isn't really a test inhibitor, it will block the receptor but not lower test significantly.

cypro would be more poweful, lowering test And blocking the receptor.

Reactions: Yar

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for that reply dude. When you were on spironolactone, what was the dosage? Glad your libido is still active on Cypro.. what is the dosage you take for that? The gyno side is frightening to me as I surf A LOT in the summer. I only plan to take aroun 100mg to lower my test just enough for sebum inhibition.

Also, the fact that your temples are regrowing is amazing. So happy for you man, I know how that deformation feels :(

Thanks, yeah it's a great feeling to finally turn the tides on the battle of hair loss and see it start going the other direction. I was taking 200 mg spironolactone but even 100 mg can be powerful enough to get the effect you want. I would start with 100 and then move up if neccessary. Since your a beach guy I dont think would like my level of gyno since its always worse looking in hot weather. But you will be less likely to get gyno since you wont be taking estrogen. There is another drug you could try experimenting with called raloxifene that is an estrogen inhibitor in breast tissue so it will stop gyno from forming. The only reason I'm not on it is a small percentage of men experience hair loss from it so i'm not ready to experiment with it yet. Just something else to think about.

Oh yeah I almost forgot im taking 25 mg cypro most days. Sometimes I take 12.5 mg. I go back and forth just depending on what I feel like.

Last edited:

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score
spironolactone isn't really a test inhibitor, it will block the receptor but not lower test significantly.

cypro would be more poweful, lowering test And blocking the receptor.

Like I said, my main goal is to stop my sebum from plugging my follicles like it has been. My hairloss went insane when this happened four years ago and it won’t stop.

I’m trying to use spironolactone because I also have an oral minoxidil script for legit Loniten at 5mg so it would go hand in hand. Plus Cypro seems to be stronger and I need to stay away from gyno sides.

Thanks, yeah it's a great feeling to finally turn the tides on the battle of hair loss and see it start going the other direction. I was taking 200 mg spironolactone but even 100 mg can be powerful enough to get the effect you want. I would start with 100 and then move up if neccessary. Since your a beach guy I dont think would like my level of gyno since its always worse looking in hot weather. But you will be less likely to get gyno since you wont be taking estrogen. There is another drug you could try experimenting with called raloxifene that is an estrogen inhibitor in breast tissue so it will stop gyno from forming. The only reason I'm not on it is a small percentage of men experience hair loss from it so i'm not ready to experiment with it yet. Just something else to think about.

Oh yeah I almost forgot im taking 25 mg cypro most days. Sometimes I take 12.5 mg. I go back and forth just depending on what I feel like.

Yeah 200mg spironolactone is what I read works best for sebum, but I’ve also read 100mg helps too. Honestly everyone is different. I’ve been on so much sh*t and never had sides really even on high doses of dutasteride.
Thanks for all the info brother, I’ll keep you posted.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Like I said, my main goal is to stop my sebum from plugging my follicles like it has been. My hairloss went insane when this happened four years ago and it won’t stop.

I’m trying to use spironolactone because I also have an oral minoxidil script for legit Loniten at 5mg so it would go hand in hand. Plus Cypro seems to be stronger and I need to stay away from gyno sides.

Yeah 200mg spironolactone is what I read works best for sebum, but I’ve also read 100mg helps too. Honestly everyone is different. I’ve been on so much sh*t and never had sides really even on high doses of dutasteride.
Thanks for all the info brother, I’ll keep you posted.

No problem, I'm happy to help.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
a small gynecologist is possible 100%, take cypro at a dosage of 12.5 mg-25 mg divided into two doses per day. You should also take 4 mg estradiol divided into 2 doses per day. I was on these two drugs separately. Cypro gives youthful skin, from it hair grows well, but growth in the corners of the forehead is very difficult for him. It should be taken only with estradiol. Femenisation goes well from it, hair leaves the body. spironolactone is taken in a dose of 50 mg divided into two doses of 25 morning evening. There will be 50 and 1-2 mg of estradiol. From it excellently overgrow on the forehead, since it is a direct antagonist of dihydrotestosterone, it also reduces testosterone but takes longer. Hair from it comes to life and grows. But there is a minus from it, it is aging of the skin, wrinkles on the forehead. For myself, I chose cypro. In the first photo there will be the result is the action of cipro, the forehead without wrinkles. This is at the beginning of taking cipro. The second photo is the result of the action of spironolactone, perfectly heals the corners of the forehead but leaves wrinkles.

Attachments

• FC8E98B5-EF07-4B05-B9AF-1B5C5A92EDCD.png
    FC8E98B5-EF07-4B05-B9AF-1B5C5A92EDCD.png
    302.8 KB · Views: 210
  • 4437BF19-0599-467A-80AD-26F19E021809.png
    4437BF19-0599-467A-80AD-26F19E021809.png
    535.9 KB · Views: 238

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
I studied the mechanism of action of cipro and spironolactone. Why does one rejuvenate and the other makes wrinkles I also studied. For myself, I chose cipro, maybe spironolactone will be added to the regimen 2 times at 25 mg per week.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Ziggyz123, должность: 1744488, участник: 84703"] Меньше кожного сала, меньше зуда. И, опуская тест, это приходит. Также у меня есть скрипт для перорального применения миноксидила, чтобы я мог использовать спиронолактон в качестве мочегонного средства. [/ QUOT
Hey! You still have sebum/dandruff in cypro? D:
yes this is the first sign of increased prolactin. Reduce the dose of cypro

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
can you guys that are on test inhibitors, THAT ARE NOT transitioning, tell me about your experience? I’ve taken everything possible beside oral minoxidil which is my last resort and a test inhibitor. Currently still on 2.5mg dutasteride, but my sex drive is getting pretty damn high so it’s probably just my test that needs to get controlled. Had my test checked however and it was only 509 ng/dL.

Anyway, let me know if ya can. Sebum control, itching, sex drive, shedding, anything.

Thanks!
I love femenization, so I’m not afraid to take these drugs, the gynecologist is not afraid of me either.