cyclists with full heads of hair? Doping?

kirk

Established Member
Reaction score
I was noticing how nearly all of the tour de france riders have full heads of hair. It could have something to do with their exercise/supplements, but it could just be coincidence. Anyways, here is a list of doping methods they use. Any of them valuable to hair loss?

1) EPO (erythropoietin): I found a strange study talking about androgens and erythropoiesis: http://www.acbd.monash.org/news/docs/androgen-and-erythropoiesis.pdf
2) Blood Doping:

3) Human Growth Hormone:

4) Pharmacological,chemical and physical manipulation:

5) Steroids:

6) Stimulants

7) Gene Doping

8) Amphetamines

9) Narcotic Analgesics:

10) Diuretics

Bad

Established Member
Reaction score
Lance armstrong is balding.

- - - Updated - - -

Lance armstrong is balding. Hgh will probably work but it is very risky.

The Far Side

Established Member
Reaction score
The first person I thought of was Marco Pantani 8PANTANI%u00252520Marco%2520-%252010.jpg

He was using: EPO, growth hormone, Insulin, Levothroid and IGF-1 among others.

Am I Too Pate

Reaction score
Kirk, I like the way you think. As Tim Ferriss notes in his 4-hour body book: most breakthroughs in performance (and appearance) enhancement start with animals and go through the following adoption curve: racehorses – AIDS patients (because of muscle wasting) and body builders – elite athletes – rich people – the rest of us. The last jump from the rich to the general public can take 10-20 years, if it happens at all. It often doesn’t. There are parallels here with hair loss. Whether or not you think Tim Ferriss is a goose is another matter ...

kirk

Established Member
Reaction score
Fred,

I simply can't believe you rated me negatively for this thread. What if something I mention leads to a discovery. That's really why I'm here is to find better treatments for hair loss. What we have is mediocre at best. It's like the guy above me said, follow the money and you might find a cure.

P.S. Your a big fatty.