Cyber-Stalking Threats and Non-stop threats

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Letter to Administrator:

Again, I am being harassed apparently with no one on the site monitoring language:

"uh oh balding tranny subhuman gone mad :D Im suprised you’re still alive should be dead by now"

If you don't want me on here, I can take my content and go. I am not putting up with this nor should other transgender people. I am very disappointed.

There are minors on here being subjected to filth. This is very close to a death threat.

The screen handle of this person is

GreatHairWorld

He states that his regimen is Demeaning Sub-Human Baldies.

Please send all statements by this person to the Admin. We are actually capable of running language analysis on his statements to determine his location. I recommend that all Transgender folks refuse to participate on here until the Admin takes our rights seriously. So, I am boycotting the site until this is taken care of. People can still PM me.

JaneyElizabeth

i.e. bald sub-human tranny who should be dead by now.

Last edited:

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Letter to Administrator:

Again, I am being harassed apparently with no one on the site monitoring language:

"uh oh balding tranny subhuman gone mad :D Im suprised you’re still alive should be dead by now"

If you don't want me on here, I can take my content and go. I am not putting up with this nor should other transgender people. I am very disappointed.

There are minors on here being subjected to filth. This is very close to a death threat.

The screen handle of this person is

GreatHairWorld

He states that his regimen is Demeaning Sub-Human Baldies.

Please send all statements by this person to the Admin. We are actually capable of running language analysis on his statements to determine his location. I recommend that all Transgender folks refuse to participate on here until the Admin takes our rights seriously. So, I am boycotting the site until this is taken care of. People can still PM me.

JaneyElizabeth

i.e. bald sub-human tranny who should be dead by now.

That's really impressive. They keep him here with his racist and homophobic statements while I was banned out of the blue for saying 's', 'f' words in a peak of rage. Guy managed to get an 'Established member' within a day

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's another troll.
I just instant ignore under their profile and don't bother replying to those troll bellends.

I've had trolls say toxic shite to me,I don't reply and will ignore/block them instantly.
Trolls are c**** who want a reaction.

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There were three who might have been really one guy. Apparently they are from the Czech Republic but probably not Prague where people are more erudite. But in general, Eastern Europe has shitty laws related to gay, lesbian and transgender citizens. It really makes me wonder why Western Europe is so advanced and liberal and Eastern Europe is authoritarian in many places. I had expected more of an advanced mentality by now. Even in Russia, they are better than that but for some reason, gay, lesbian and transgender people are apparently not welcome west of Germany.

May they improve in the future and share the blessings of classical liberalism and toleration.
He was from Thailand.

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Then false association but one of them had a name indicative of being Czech. They posted in unison, randomly on my thread a couple of days back but only the two new screen names left rude and even threatening comments.
So what, ignore them and move on...

Probably the same troll under a different name.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So what, ignore them and move on...

Probably the same troll under a different name.
I think once they hide their profile, there's no way to ignore them. People before that, it still works for that but there was no ignore option that I saw. Not to mention, I mean who cares on a temporary thread but I have people reading through mine and I prefer not to have filth and in particular, anti-transgender filth stuck on there. I deleted all of my comments that he had hijacked and that "disappeared" many of them. So this isn't just somebody following me around. He was targeting my thread and following me around. Not to mention, he was really annoying, like a six year old calling people "poop" heads.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
The guy is no more. Locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.