Cutting Propecia Finasteride Tablets

Jus90

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, do any of you split the Finasteride tablets in half or quarters? I want to know how to keep the air from ruining the tablet as when it is out of its place from the Finasteride packet the air circulating can ruin the effect of the cut in half drug ... is this true?

How do you guys conserve the split tablets after you've cut them?

Thanks !

Reaction score
You can use a pill cutter to split the pill in two or more pieces.You can purchase pill cutter at a pharmacy or on the most popular eCommerce sites. A cut Finasteride pill will not spoil in a number of days, probably not even in a number of months.

skyline999

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pill cutter from amazon, it has a holding part for remainder of tablet in the cutter

PeakyBlinderRob

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, do any of you split the Finasteride tablets in half or quarters? I want to know how to keep the air from ruining the tablet as when it is out of its place from the Finasteride packet the air circulating can ruin the effect of the cut in half drug ... is this true?

How do you guys conserve the split tablets after you've cut them?

Thanks !

Also...only cut when you use the pill. I cut a 5mg pill into 4. First, half cut (save that half cut) then cut the other half in 2 and take that half piece as my 1.25mg dose for the day. Don't precut a bunch of pills.

jazz1

Reaction score
Pill cutter is your best option for accuracy.