cutting finpecia

MSFB

Established Member
Reaction score
im cutting mine in half at the moment, but wondering whats the best way to do it.

havent got a pill cutter and the knife sometimes makes it crumble or splits it badly (it also shows the inside looking as though its held together by hair...)

also, once theyve been cut, where do you guys keep the pieces? its hard fitting them back in the blister pack, but i dont know where else the halves can be stored... is it a problem to leave cut pills around too long?

cheers.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
pill cutter is your friend.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Pill case!!!! :punk: or Bottle of Pickles and Vinegar!

Packers

Established Member
Reaction score
Definately go with a pill cutter over a knife, it's so much easier. And as already mentioned, store the cute up finasteride pills in a pill holder. You can go into almost any pharmacy and find a pill cutter and pill holders. They're usually right next to each other.

beaner

Reaction score
Packers said:
..... They're usually right next to each other.

Actually...they're usually combined. Pill cutter/holder for about 5 bucks.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
I use a box cutter (razor blade utilty knife) the perforated kind where you can snap off the end of the blade when it gets dull. Cut my round fincar into 5ths (kinda). Woks just fine.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
beaner said:
Packers said:

yup, most of them comes in one package since they are complimentary products.

Packers

Established Member
Reaction score
beaner said:
Packers said:

Awesome, that makes it easier for all of us. I've never seen them combined so I'll have to be on the lookout for it if my cutter ever starts going dull or breaks.

MSFB

Established Member
Reaction score
cool.

would taking 1 full pill every other day rather than half each day have the same effect? im guessing no due to something to do with half lives that i dont understand...but can anyone tell me?

seeves

Reaction score
I would just bite it in half if i were you. The doseage is the same every two days anways and it would not make a difference if take 60% of it one day and then 40% of it the next becasue its still pretty consistent.