CUTANEON - New Hair Loss Company based in Germany

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CUTANEON - new hair loss company based in Germany, and formed by Prof. Ralf Paus.

CUTANEON – Skin & Hair Innovations GmbH is a privately owned, independent R&D company dedicated to the development of ground-breaking cosmeceuticals, nutraceuticals and dermatological drugs, founded by Professor Ralf Paus. Based on its expanding IP and data portfolio, CUTANEON seeks investors for defined R&D projects geared at developing and commercializing disruptive products in the targeted areas of dermatology, skin aging, hair growth and pigmentation control. CUTANEON develops patent-protected proof-of-concept preclinical/early clinical data sets and novel actives that serve as a basis for the development of game-changing skin & hair products. These are subsequently sold or licensed to industry partners. Methodologically, our principal R&D strategy is to perform product development research directly in human skin or hair follicles so as to stay as close as possible to clinical reality and to use state-of-the art in silico modelling for the identification of patentable actives. For this, CUTANEON strategically collaborates with Monasterium Laboratory (also founded & run by Professor Paus), the leading provider of human skin & hair follicle organ culture-based research services. From IV/2023, CUTANEON will also operate its own basic & translational research laboratory in the new “Biocube”, (Berlin, Germany). Wherever possible, we favour skin & hair product development strategies that prioritize ecological sustainability, sourcing of natural compounds, product safety, high product value-for-money, and proven long-term skin/hair benefits. We at CUTANEON are driven to enter Joint Ventures, Spinouts, and potential hybrid business models that provide the foundation for our revolutionary portfolio. Additionally, we offer different stages of investment opportunities, mostly Seed and Series A investments opportunities.

https://www.cutaneon.com/team/

Anyone familiar with this new company opened 5 months ago? What is their science, technology and strategy?

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He has a higher motivation to solve the problem
we do not know that, hair for some guys does not mean anything, and the motivation can be just huge money that can be earned on bald guys
if someone patented a cheap and effective method of penis enlargement, he would earn even more :)

Zon Ama

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
we do not know that, hair for some guys does not mean anything, and the motivation can be just huge money that can be earned on bald guys
if someone patented a cheap and effective method of penis enlargement, he would earn even more :)
Yeah, I was actually kidding. Anyways it's good to see German companies try to tackle the problem. I am a German native speaker, I didn't see the exact approach on the site. Maybe we should contact them?

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Beside very good website, what is their current product? I can’t find nothing.

Dr. Ralf Paus has tons of papers in scientific journals and zero products on market.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I was actually kidding. Anyways it's good to see German companies try to tackle the problem. I am a German native speaker, I didn't see the exact approach on the site. Maybe we should contact them?
Yes, you should contact them, because you are native German speaker, and ask them specific questions.

Zon Ama

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, you should contact them, because you are native German speaker, and ask them specific questions.

Let me know what to ask. Their general approach or what exactly? I could even call them.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Let me know what to ask. Their general approach or what exactly? I could even call them.
Ralf Paus has 1 million papers and 0 products on market.

You can ask them what kind of company they are. Does they have any product on which they are working and what kind of product. Is stem cell therapy or something different. And if they does, when they have plans to start pre-clinical trials.